Sign in to follow this  

Is James the fastest?

I know James has consistency problems, and I know he can fly when he has to, but somehow, Ricky wins more times than not. Like last year; everyone said CR came on in the later rounds. Really? I think Ricky knew he had the championship and didn't take huge chances. Sure, he wanted to win, but he wouldn't put the championship on the line to do it.

This year, same thing. James steps up the pace, and Ricky is not back there with Reed. He steps it up too. He is bar to bar with James when they both stay up--so I wonder just how much speed Ricky really has.

Last week, James had faster lap times, but Ricky knew he would win. I just think Ricky has a lot under the hood but he knows to not throw it away the way he used to--because now the championship is on the line. We'll see just how fast Ricky is the last few races when he really has to race James for the championship. James has to win every race from here on out...

James is fast and I think is pushing Ricky to be faster. James has some serious talent. Ricky rides as fast as he needs to in order to win. I'd say that speed-wise they are very closely matched. Ricky gets the nod for consistency. Bubba will get better with that in time. He's already showing more maturity and patience.

Final points at Vegas, RC,JS,CR if no one falls out as of now. I predict JS will win at Vegas. :thumbsup::bonk::thumbsup:

James is definitely the fastest rider on the track, but does that amount of speed count when you can't stop crashing?

Any given day it's who's ON :thumbsup:

When you are ON you are ON, RC or JS are not on every day, thats why we have a series, current records show RC is the current best, but JS has the next 10 years to change it.

James is fast and I think is pushing Ricky to be faster. James has some serious talent. Ricky rides as fast as he needs to in order to win. I'd say that speed-wise they are very closely matched. Ricky gets the nod for consistency. Bubba will get better with that in time. He's already showing more maturity and patience.

Yeah, I think JS has been pushing RC. I thought it would the other way around at the first of the season. When JS gets the consistency down and if he doesn't get hurt I think he will dominate much like RC or maybe more. That will be hard to do because RC has put the bar pretty high. I can't wait to see both of them outdoors. They will be absolutely hauling ass outdoors. I don't think anybody has a chance if both of them are healthy.

does a polar bear shit on ice??????? (YES BUBBA IS THE FASTEST) outdoors is going to ROC IWANT TO GO TO MILLVILLE

If, by faster, you mean the person who gets from the start line to the finish line in the shortest amount of time, the most often, then...

HELL NO!

cOUNT tHE pOINTS aND tHERE'S yOUR fASTER!

JS has to win every race from here on out to win the championship, assuming RC gets 2nd and CR 3rd everytime?

James is definitely the fastest rider on the track, but does that amount of speed count when you can't stop crashing?

Exactly! Yes, he is fast, but the crashing tells me that he is riding a bit over his head. Slow down to go faster is a hard concept to learn. :thumbsup:

yes JS is fast, he was fastest at the canada rounds and at A1, but there after RC has pretty much matched his speed and has sometimes been faster in the following rounds. and ricky has been more consistant

I Think They Are All Too Close To Tell. Ricky Gets Out Front & Chills. James Is Always Pushing It To Show Everyone How Good He Is. Chad Was 2 Seconds Faster In Practice In Atlanta But Is A Head Case!

I Think They Are All Too Close To Tell. Ricky Gets Out Front & Chills. James Is Always Pushing It To Show Everyone How Good He Is. Chad Was 2 Seconds Faster In Practice In Atlanta But Is A Head Case!

right on :thumbsup:

I wish RC gets bike failures so that JS catches him in the points and are even going into the final round, then we will see RC go at it :thumbsup:

That Probably Isnt Going To Happen, But If James Can Stay Off The Ground Before Ricky Gets To Big Of A Points Gap, We Might Still See Them Go At It!

Fastest: Yes

Most consistant: No

PS: This is Supafreak_711 on Griebys comp... im "doing the physics review..." while waiting for him to get home. Sam if you read this... and im not there when you get home, I brought colby inside because it looked like it was going to rain.

Fastest: Yes

Most consistant: No

PS: This is Supafreak_711 on Griebys comp... im "doing the physics review..." while waiting for him to get home. Sam if you read this... and im not there when you get home, I brought colby inside because it looked like it was going to rain.

WELL RICKY & CHAD HAVE BOTH BEEN FASTER AT DIFFERENT ROUNDS.