terrible handling? do i need a new front tire?

ive been using this front tire ever since i got the bike i ride alot its lasted a long time but the last month or so the bike handles terribly its all over the place im not sure if its because of the tire or a crash i had a while ago that might have bent something or thrown something out of alingment i ride in everything from mud to grass to hard packed dirt trails to woods with tree roots and gravel all around i guess check my garage for a picture of my tire its the only picture there of a tire under my CRF250X bike taken today of my front tire

If you have had a solid wipe out before you noticed the change you might have knocked the front end out of alignment. Loosen the lower triple clamp and the axle nut and pinch bolts on the nut side and bounce on the suspension half a dozen times. Tighten it all back up and see if it helps....Oh yea get rid of that tire, that thing looks deader than a door nail.

Puncutation usually I try but long hard day of biking with the dumb tire so don't exspect to much.Any ways so the tire is shot I'll get a new one and see of that fixes if not I'll try lossening the triple clamps on the nut side and bounce on it....no one ever suggested bouncing on them. ?

Do both as long as you are taking the front wheel off to change the tire. Also check your sag. If your front tire is done I would hate to see the rear. I use two rears to each front so you may want to replace that one too.

do the crf 250x bikes come with the 742 front tire? I have a 250r and I hate that tire. If you have one change it to a kenda or michilin and this could solve some of your problems. That tire has more a supercross tread pattern on it.

Sorry to butt into the conversation, but i wanted to change both front and rear tires before my season starts. And i pretty much seem to do the same kind of riding our friend here on his Honda CRF250X is doing. Wouldn't a D739 (Hard-to-Intermediate Terrain) be better or something like that? If you guys have any suggestions i would gladly like to hear about 'em.

Frank ?

Which tires to get is like asking which chick is hot. But since you asked I like the Michelin M-12 front and S-12 rear. A lot of guys like the 756 but I find better traction with the S-12 M-12 combo. Just my opinion.

I'd have to strongly agree with Whiteman, if you ride enduros in Ontario/Quebec S12 are what you'll find on the majority of machines.

Which tires to get is like asking which chick is hot. But since you asked I like the Michelin M-12 front and S-12 rear. A lot of guys like the 756 but I find better traction with the S-12 M-12 combo. Just my opinion.

What does price do those michelins normally run around and are they available in a 18 inch rear tire?