Sign in to follow this  

Should i just get the yellow?

I have a black drzsm on order from my suzuki dealer. It was suppose to come in this week but it didnt and the feeing im getting from the salesmen it might not be here for awhile. They do have a yellow one in stock. The weather is starting to turn nice and it makes make crazy sitting here watching other people ride their bikes. I really want the black one but i really want to start riding. What do you guys think? Is the black worth the wait in your opinion?

Get the Yellow one. Black is cool, but Suzukis are supposed to be yellow :thumbsup:

Plus perhaps since it has been sitting on his floor for awhile, you might be able to strike a better deal on the yellow bike.

Could some of you guys post pics of your yellow sm. If i seen some cool pics it might help me make a decision. thanks

Never seen a Yellow one in the flesh.

All the dealers round here only stock Black :thumbsup:

My preference would be Yellow.

It's a bit like the Yellow "S", never seen one, they all seem to be Blue.

Perhaps it's just a UK thing, they are in the brochures, but not the dealers.

Neil. :thumbsup::bonk::bonk:

I'd say get the yeller only if they make you a deal that would pay for a set of black plastics. No sense riding a bike that is not exactly what you wanted. I'm damn glad I waited 2 weeks for the blue. :thumbsup:

I say wait for the black one to come in....unless the wait is really long.

My take on it is - get the one you really want. You wouldn't want to ride around on a yellow bike thinking all the time that you settled and really wanted a black one.

Could some of you guys post pics of your yellow sm. If i seen some cool pics it might help me make a decision. thanks

look at my garage.i wanted the black one but had to settle on yellow.one thing is for sure,people see you better at night :thumbsup:

I have a black drzsm on order from my suzuki dealer. It was suppose to come in this week but it didnt and the feeing im getting from the salesmen it might not be here for awhile. They do have a yellow one in stock. The weather is starting to turn nice and it makes make crazy sitting here watching other people ride their bikes. I really want the black one but i really want to start riding. What do you guys think? Is the black worth the wait in your opinion?

If you're gonna lay out $6 large for a new bike and you want black then either wait or find one at a different dealer. The compromise on color, while not important to many, seems important to you so I would find a black one or you'll be :bonk::bonk: for the rest of the time you own the bike. When I buy something I know what I want and have found that compromise does not work for me...each to his own...Good luck :thumbsup::thumbsup: The black one will run better anyway :bonk::eek:

.each to his own...Good luck :thumbsup::thumbsup: The black one will run better anyway :eek::eek:

Yes the Black may run better than the Yellow, But they will both run better than White :lol::bonk:

Neil. :bonk::bonk::bonk:

How long is the wait and have you checked with other dealers.

A good dealer will hunt one done for you and get it pronto.

Around here there are plenty of Yellow ones and Black ones

I originally wanted black but in the dealer's showroom the black already looked scuffed up and it was new - I bought yellow and I really like it now. I'm glad I bought yellow.

But black does have such a sinister look to it though!!!

Yes the Black may run better than the Yellow, But they will both run better than White :p:p

Neil. :thumbsup::eek::lol:

OT...sorry for the hi-jack...Hey, you old Coot! (that would be Neil) I'm back from the lawyer wars...what a deal that was! And, my bike is black & white so you'd best clean your :thumbsup: reading glasses :bonk: Or perhaps you are looking at my images through the bottom of wine glasses? :bonk::eek: Don't make me come over there... to merry old England because I will make you to :bonk::bonk::eek::lol::p:eek::bonk:

Yellow's nice. And if most SM's are black, well it's cool to be different.

See if the dealer will knock $100 off the yellow bike if you agree to walk out the door with it then and there. That way, if you decide later that you really wanted a black bike, an aftermarket plastics kits only costs about $100.

First get the one you want and will want for a while, but yellow is awsome and I love mine, take a look at my garage for a yellow one. Good luck riding.

Your Dealer should have no problem getting you a Black one. I sell motorcycles. They can have you a Black one in 3 days. No Problem. I have a 2005 Black that we were sent from IL in a trade.

hey B86 Racer what part of texas are you from im from deep south texas a city called McAllen