Chad Reeds injury was WAY!! OVERRATED!!

but one thing is cirtin, he is hanging on to the bike jus fine".

I guess the announcers don't know who Ryan Huges is? He raced with a broken leg once. There are plenty of people i this sport that have raced with worse injury. To me I think Chads "peeps" made a mistake in telling people about he injury...They were jus trying to get "pitty points".

Did you really just spell "certain" as "cirtin"? That's not even a typo. That's just plain f-ing wrong. Oh well, I guess it goes along with the rest of your ignorant post. When you start racing professionally, you can call CR or anyone else whatever you want. Until then, you're just a jealous nobody.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off you only want to stroke Ricky because Suzuki finally after how many years has something to cheer about. Then Ricky gets popped for cheating. The AMA felt this guy is our hero. Lets give him back his points. Do you guys sleep with women or your stuffed Ricky doll? ?

I liked ricky before he rode for suzuki, and no i didnt jump on the suzuki bandwagon once ricky signed with them, i had a suzuki before that. I think ricky is an awesome rider because he has how many titles now? And honestly, how many professional riders who have their own mechanics do you think fill up their own bike with gas? Ummm id say NONE!!! Yeah last time i added a little lead to my gas i took 1st place in the pro class too!!!!!!!! NOT.

Have YOU read the article in TWMX? I thought not. It's called MX Mechanic Confidential: Truth, Speculation, and Opinions From the Inner Circle Excerpt: "Assured that their answers would be confidential, nearly 50 professionial mechanics took part in our inaugural MX Mechanic Survey". That's nearly 50 or an overwhelming majority. So what you're saying, Mr "RideRedForLife" (although with the crack about Bush you should change that to RideHilliaryForLife) is that mechanics aren't entitled to opinions and the right to express them? What's up with that?

Bottom line, Chad's a whiner. Normally the rider's try to hide any injuries so as to not give the other riders a mental edge, not broadcast them.

Back to the survey; the only thing every mechanic agreed on was who was the "most physically fit rider on the tour" (or hardest working) Every single one said "Ricky Carmichael". You remember him; he's the one Honda said was washed up, not worth a two year contract. Yeah, we see how that worked out. ?

Exactly!

Glad someone understands.

And honestly, how many professional riders who have their own mechanics do you think fill up their own bike with gas? Ummm id say NONE!!!

Bottom line you are 100% reponsible for who works on your bike and what's put into your bike. It's called a team. When one faults the whole team suffers. Check out other forms of racing some time. It's the same everywhere. ?