waste of money uprades for the 150/230

"the rev box " is the rev-box a waste of money? thereis some good things like more hp and it sort of helps in the lower gears but not sure if there is any diference really never seen the dino test to prove it ?

what are some other waste of money up grades? -fmf power core 4 - spark arestor ?

i know i read all the rev box threads and i have a rev box was wondering if there are any other bad upgrades considering that i have a lot on my bike just make it so that other people dont make the same retarded mistakes

:moon:

stupid hurts

??:bonk::confused::confused:?:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:?

its a BBR but i want to find some to prove that one brand of rev box might be better than the other cause my rev box sucks @ss ?

so i heard that BBr are makes the best ?

if dodge made motorcycles they would kick @ss :bonk: @ss :confused: @ss :confused:

its a BBR but i want to find some to prove that one brand of rev box might be better than the other cause my rev box sucks @ss ?

so i heard that BBr are makes the best :bonk:

if dodge made motorcycles they would kick @ss :confused: @ss :confused: @ss ?

Like Hillclimben said:

The rev box is probably the best mod for the money. I like mine and its a BBR. You must have gotten a bad one out of the batch or something?? ?

i sent it back to BBR and they gave me a new one they sad that it was like it wasnt making the 9400 rpm only 6000 it was a flaw in the rev box and it should be here in a day or 2 i cant wait so ?:bonk::confused::confused:?

When you get it , come back to this thread and let us know if you can tell the difference with the new one. Then maybe we can put this debate to rest. ? I personally could tell the difference immediately. :bonk:

i talked with some retard ? at bbr yesterday when i started the tread and he said that i should get it in today they sent it by mail last sunday.ill save up for a new bike later like a cr125 not a drz toi big but ill tell you guys if it works when it comes in :bonk:

IF YOU CANT RIDE ? DONT TRY :confused:

crf150

revbox-

taper-handelbars

white plastic- coming soon

bbr exaushts-coming soon

"Retard" at BBR ?? Are you sure you know who and what you are talking about? It must have been one nice one if they took the time to check yours and replace it cause' it didn't appear to be functioning correctly. I bet they will be happy to know how you react after they offered you some assistance. But then again, BBR is a class act company that puts a lot of heart and dedication into this sport and it shows! You on the other hand??