How's my cornering form?

Looks pretty good other than the fact that you're looking at the ground instead of far ahead at where you wanna go.

Agreed. Head needs to be up. If you have to get out of your line for some reason (Rock, rider down, etc) you'll want as much time as you can get to do so. Corners are tricky.

That's sandy. You should be leaning back in that stuff.

Also, don't lean in with the bike on turns. Do some searches on this, but long story short, you want to lean the bike over and sit up straight. More wieght over the center of the bike = more traction to your knobbies.

And everything else anyone else said.

Never drop your leg to side like in the second photo unless you're flat tracking(catching a rock with your toe hurts, not to mention having your leg ripped backwards), third photo looks the best, elbows up, balls to the tank, getting good weight on the front tire for traction. But the area where you are riding looks really sandy/loamy so weight on the front wheel isn't necessarily a good thing.

Just my .02

More wieght over the center of the bike = more traction to your knobbies.

And everything else anyone else said.

I understand what you're saying, but to clarify it more, move your ass to the outside of your seat when cornering (have the edge of your seat up the crack of your a$$) and weight that outside peg, helps to keep your knobbies planted in the dirt (if you ride california or any other hard pack territory, this is essential).

+1 for keeping your weight back in the sand, too much weight on the front tire and you'll just wash out your front end.