Western Mass. 1-State Dualsport Ride

The BERKSHIRE TRAIL RIDERS Assn. Presents:

The 1-State Dualsport Ride

Sunday, May 21, 2006 – 9:30AM Start

(Signup from 8AM - Riders’ Meeting 9AM)

For the Benefit of

Ronald McDonald House Charities

A 150+ mile tour of the Dirt Roads, Back Roads,

Unmaintained Roads of the Scenic Berkshires.

Main Route Intended for Big Adventure Bikes

Plus Numerous Optional Sections for the more

Dirt-Oriented Bikes. Entry Fee $30 for AMA

Additional $5 Charity Donation for Non-AMA

Start @ M.J. Tucker’s (Restaurant)

Rte. 8, New Boston (Sandisfield) MA

ALL BIKES TO BE REGISTERED,

QUIET and STREET LEGAL

D.O.T Knobbies Recommended

Especially if Conditions

Are Wet

Email: dualsport522@sbcglobal.net

Would a XRs only full exaust system on a XRL be considered to loud? Thanx. I think it s about 96 dbl.

How do you feel about pulling up next to a state cop at a traffic light and having him give you the once over from the sanctitude of his cruiser, then as the light turns green, you wick it up through the intersection?

If you can answer that as "no problem", then by all means enter the event.

How do you feel about pulling up next to a state cop at a traffic light and having him give you the once over from the sanctitude of his cruiser, then as the light turns green, you wick it up through the intersection?

If you can answer that as "no problem", then by all means enter the event.

Never never ever wick it up next to a state cop going through a intersection and you will never have any problems with a state cop.

Never never ever wick it up next to a state cop going through a intersection and you will never have any problems with a state cop.

I mean: if you have no problem riding on a street with Fuzzy Bear watching you, then we have no problem letting you enter. We never check licenses, registrations, and insurance at our events, either. It is always the rider's responsibility to be legal.

3 wheels OK? It's a Ural sidecar rig... Else my DR will do fine... L

Cool! Haven't had anyone enter with a side car in any of our events in years!

I think the last time was back in the late 70's early 80's when we put on a Turkey Run. Turkey runs are a little different these days. They're more like an untimed enduro. Back then, a Turkey Run was more like a modern dualsport ride (lots of road with a little trail thrown in). As amatter of fact, I think there were a couple entered in the 1972 ISDE that ran through a portion of our riding area.