watchdog 2000 computer

I have the computer but have yet to mount it. ? I know Blue_One!!!!!! I am planning on mounting it this weekend. I have a buddy, DP400 that uses it and has come in top ten in a couple of races since he started using it. It is a nice computer and reasonably priced. There is a learning curve as with anything.

If I had the money, of course I would have bought the Checkmate - the whole infrared programming sounds way attractive. However, for the price I got it for , the Watchdog is the best Enduro Computer besides your brain.... so I have heard, as I am incapable of doing math while riding through singletrack ?

I have the computer but have yet to mount it. ? I know Blue_One!!!!!! I am planning on mounting it this weekend. I have a buddy, DP400 that uses it and has come in top ten in a couple of races since he started using it. It is a nice computer and reasonably priced. There is a learning curve as with anything.

Dang Fryboy you still haven't mounted that thing yet ? Dp only places in those races cause he's cheating off my checkmate :bonk:

the426master

Pm dp400. He has had his for a quite awhile and could give you some good imput on it.

Been using one for about 4 years now. Never used anything else so I cant compare it. A buddy of mine, who used others said it was easier to use. It is pretty durable and easy to mount. I made my own mount but I think they have come out with some new stuff since I bought mine.