Sign in to follow this  

Quicker than your hauler..lol

nice, but i dont think that qualifies as a hauler anyway........wanna hook 'em up?? :thumbsup:

"turn it up, make 'er smoke!" we play with diesels around here, real haulers.

Great vid, just fire the camera man :thumbsup:

LOL, the new camera man is in the works..

nice, but i dont think that qualifies as a hauler anyway........wanna hook 'em up?? :bonk:

"turn it up, make 'er smoke!" we play with diesels around here, real haulers.

Yeah well, it hauls groceries, and ass...that would make it a hauler..as far

as hooking them up...I'll be your huckle berry..this is not our only toy..this one just happens to be my little bros creation...And we too know how to make'em smoke..or not smoke with certain mods..we have some of the quickest diesels (Chevy and a Ford ) in the area....so yeah we can hook up, go off road or sit around and drink beer..your choice....

Yeah, but can it tow a boat?

Sure, as long as you can strap the boat on the trailer..lol :thumbsup:

We all like to have a few beers at the races, but jeez, tell the cameraman to lay off the sauce a bit. That is the same vision of the races I have after a six pack of mickeys :thumbsup:

LOL, the new camera man is in the works..

Yeah well, it hauls groceries, and ass...that would make it a hauler..as far

as hooking them up...I'll be your huckle berry..this is not our only toy..this one just happens to be my little bros creation...And we too know how to make'em smoke..or not smoke with certain mods..we have some of the quickest diesels (Chevy and a Ford ) in the area....so yeah we can hook up, go off road or sit around and drink beer..your choice....

Sure, as long as you can strap the boat on the trailer..lol :thumbsup:

i'm just playin with ya

:thumbsup:

we too have many toys, my main problem is that i like to dabble in everything. turbo imports,diesels, had a 8 second super comp dragster, dirtbikes, roadracing, i love it all. that is a sweet lil ride you got there. the thing we are starting to get into with the diesels is truck pulling. i dont have the funds right now, so i help out with my best bud's ram dually. $25k under the hood.....over 650hp and around 1400lb/ft daily driver. i know i'm gettin it bad when he and i tore into my motorhome and straightpiped it as well as turning up the fuel rod a lil bit. it's the loudest pusher i've ever heard.

i'm just playin with ya

:thumbsup:

we too have many toys, my main problem is that i like to dabble in everything. turbo imports,diesels, had a 8 second super comp dragster, dirtbikes, roadracing, i love it all. that is a sweet lil ride you got there. the thing we are starting to get into with the diesels is truck pulling. i dont have the funds right now, so i help out with my best bud's ram dually. $25k under the hood.....over 650hp and around 1400lb/ft daily driver. i know i'm gettin it bad when he and i tore into my motorhome and straightpiped it as well as turning up the fuel rod a lil bit. it's the loudest pusher i've ever heard.

It's all in fun... :confused: ..We do not mess around to much with the pulling(unless we have had a few and happen to have the trucks in the pasture..lol)

Toys only get more expensive the older you get...as I have found out..so it is a good thing I have friends that have toys I do not...that way I can still enjoy and they pay... :thumbsup: Hey, it's five O'clock some where..gotta run..

needs some suspension work, wheelies are lost time

Yeah, that is what he was working on...blazer has been an all motor 6 sec 1/8 mile street legal ride but he wanted to see what it would do on the "juice"...he has added longer bars..it was actually pulling the right rear off the deck cause it was coming up on the bars so hard...of course he added this after the body work and cage was fixed....he was going 138 mph at the 1000 foot mark (if I remember what he told me) and was going like 22 mph when he tripped the lights at the 1/4 mile....ON HIS ROOF TOP...Just glad he was OK.. It was test and tune...not test and wreck...lol..They now have a better camera man/woman and a tripod...

:bonk: