can the honda crf150 jump good? or does it bottom out...

In the wrong forum for starters - get over to the 15/230 group. You CAN jump any bike. But that suspension was not made for MX or jumping. Look at how small the diameter of those front forks are on the 150 (or 230) compared to an MX bike (like a 250). 150 is a starter/learner trail bike, not meant for jumping really. If you psuh it you are either going to hurt yourself or blow the forks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so gunslinger your sayin that maybe i shoudlg et an MX bike if i want to be jumping and stuff? if so a 2 or 4? and how big? cuz i'm not sure whats too big or not...

It really depends on your size. The first level of real MX bikes are pretty much the 250s (pick a color - but I would go red or blue). Especially if you are of average to larger size. A great majority of mx (and even trial) riders settle out at a 250. And a lot more tend to buy a little small/cheaper then grow out of the starter bike way to fast and want something more. A good 250 will keep and average kid/adult happy for a lifetime. ?

What is your height, weight, age, wallet size?

weight: 190

Height: 5'11'-6'

Wallet size haha: like 1,500-2,000 i know it's really hard ot ifnd a bike for that price but it's all i can go for

At that size, you are too big for the 150. Larger 2 stroke might be a great option. Can you hit the parents or granparents up for some?

as long as u keep it in da revs then u shouldnt foul plugs but you'll probably foul a few newaze over time.. and if u dont keep it in the revs then im pretty sure you'll be less likely to have to rebuild the top-end very often.. dont quote me on that one though.. just seems logical