What's the farthest you've driven your DRZ...

I have done two 500 mile days on my 03 S model. 500 miles Friday, spent the weekend, then 500 miles back on Monday. The first 250 miles were exuberant, the last 250 miles were excruciating. ?

I have done 200 miles on a combined dirt road and pavement trip (about 25% pavement and 75% dirt roads). I was riding a new 06 drz400s with a corbin seat.

To MWDRZ: if you are not used to long distance riding 500 miles on any bike is going to be a strain especially if you are doing them back to back or reasonably close together. The stock seat will not help things.

I expect that a comfortable average range on the drz, with a good aftermarket seat is around 300 miles per day.

Idid 650 miles a couple of summers ago in 1 day.The trip to mena Arkansas from Dallas and back and forth on the skyway and the trip home was excrutiating between the butt burn and 1oo plus heat.The bike was WFO for several hours and never missed a tick.Ihave a neat fairing that really helped.Isaw106 a lot[both] and 50 mpg. MYBUDDY ON A VALKYRIE WASNT IN MUCH BETTER SHAPE THAN I WAS .HIS STOCK SEAT WAS NOT TOO GOOD EITHER.2002, BLUE,YOSHIMURA CAMS,wHITE bROS EXHAUST,3X3 AIRBOX AND CORBIN SEAT [NOW]

Over 750kms in one day and about 350kms the next. This included little pavement, gravel roads and lots of two-track. I going to do the same this year. Check it out at:

http://www.odsc.on.ca/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=12

Bryank - Great cause to ride for! I see Gary Graham's pictures is that your real name? Are you listed there as BryanK?

How long was that channel of water he drove through? Is that a stock DR-Z400 E or S/ Look's like an 'E.

Thanks for sharing those!

Walt