Sign in to follow this  

Windham, Tedesco, Wey

Gotta give it up to the other riders in the series. Making for some great action!

It was great seeing Windham back in the hunt. Even though he faded, at one point he passed Reed and Ferry and was on a charge of sorts.

Wey with a podium finish! :thumbsup:

And Tedesco, doing great and hanging in for a solid forth. Unfortunately getting run down by Wey at the last minute but still, solid ride!

Gotta give it up to the other riders in the series. It was great seeing Windham back in the hunt!
I LOVE the way he was layin' it down in the corners!
Wey with a podium finish! :thumbsup:
He should get a great welcome in Detroit! :thumbsup::bonk:
And Tedesco, doing great and hanging in for a solid forth.
Probably the smoothest transition ever from 125 class to 250 class. :confused:

Didn't Chad Reed try to run Wey up over a berm in the Heat race only to fall down?

Nice to see Wey get on the podium. :thumbsup:

I agree. :thumbsup: It was great to see Windham back. I dont care how he finishes, it was good to see the #14 mixing it up.

I could not believe he was lapped by stewart. :thumbsup: CRazy. Take the fastest guy at your local track, and KW would probably lap him. Now he would be lapped twice by bubba.

"Didn't Chad Reed try to run Wey up over a berm in the Heat race only to fall down?"

Wey looked over to see Reed coming on the inside going into a right-hand turn and went wide. Tyler Evans dives under them both and cleans Reed's clock. Gotta' love that guy! :thumbsup:

tyler evans is a jerk. i am not worried about reed or anything but evans is a jerk. he is a good rider and faster than me but a solid jerk. i wish the rock would take him out but that is not his style.

I predict #7 rides a Honda next season.
I've been suspecting that one for some time. Sure would get Red back in the podium hunt.

I'm sure this has been posted many a times since the change over, but I'm so f'in stoked that Supercross on Speed is actually on TV during regular hours......&%$#@! ESPN, they would rather air spelling bees than supercross....bastards.

It would be cool to see Wey on the new KTM SXF450 next year. How long has been racing the big show anyway?

I guess Tedesco will improve, this being his first year and all, but I wonder if RC doesn't come back next year how boring will it be? In other words, it would be nice if Wey and Tedesco have a little more speed left in them to challenge Reed and Bubba.

Kawasaki is not at all likely to let Bubba defect to another factory. They'll pay him what they have to because he's all they have for a front runner.

I like Burner, but he's no Bubba. If Bubba is still in one piece at that point, Suzuki will pick him up to replace Carmichael.

My .02 cents.

Neil.

You know all of the big 5 are eyeing Wey. He's a logical 2nd man. However, as of right now, there are only 3 top riders. The hard part has got to be deciding between spending the really big $ for Bubba, picking up one of the other top 8 riders, or focusing on what's coming up from the 250F class.

After RC leaves, it could be a while until someone comes along to truly challenge Stewart. And without RC around, he can ride at 90-95%, not fall down, and still win lots of races.

...After RC leaves, it could be a while until someone comes along to truly challenge Stewart. And without RC around, he can ride at 90-95%, not fall down, and still win lots of races.
That could very well happen. :thumbsup: