TT Noob

Thumper Talk noobie here, just wanted to say this site is great and say what's up to all my fellow Yami riders.

One question I did have is about my front brake. I did a search yesterday, but found nothing (maybe I just suck at searching), but does anyone know about the mod for an 01 426 front brake conversion to a wrap around style like the CRF 450 has (and other bikes). I heard it makes bleeding the front brake much easier, any suggestions? TIA

Oh and my SN is referring to my fat ass on a 426 ?

wow, 3hrs and not even a welcome, jeesh

any tips on the front brake conversion, is it just a DIY job, or do I have to buy a whole front brake setup from Honda, is it even worth it or am I just retarded when it comes to bleeding my front brake?

any links, point me in the right direction? anything.....anyone.......Bueller.......?

I got a Galfer brake line from RM , they have both(cr style and stock). My 426 has a bracket that Old Blue sells that retains your stock fork protecter. My 450 has light speed fork protectors that have the mount molded into it. Old Blue is a member here.Welcome to TT! ?

Later, Devo