Yay, First Race is next weekend!!!

Good Luck Jen!!! Kick some booty out there girl, I know you will!!

We won't be making it this time ? , Its one of our friends birthdays this weekend, plus I have to work all day Sat.

I think I'm gonna kinda focus more on the MPX series and just do the close women's series races this year anyways, we have ALOT going on this summer with like a zillion of our friends getting married, its gonna be a busy sumemr for sure!

So kick some arse for me woman! ?

I am getting excited and a little nervous. The first race of the season is next weekend. I am hoping that the weather is not freezing and snowy like last year. Wish me luck! ?

Me too, I'll be riding my first event this weekend. An enduro. I've done 2 beginner enduros over the years and hope I'm ready for the real thing. Finally got tired of sitting in the truck waiting for the hubby's race to end. Rode 57 miles yesterday to prepare. I don't think I'll ever ride a hare scramble though, too many fast guy's and gal's out there running me over.

Good luck GIJEN06 and have fun. ?

Just try to relax, be calm and make sure to breath. I always rotate my head and shake my legs/arms out. Also on my first race I was at byron, i had to go pee 3-4 times (NO JOKE!) while i was on the line. haha, so funny. GL, kick some butt!

Me too, I'll be riding my first event this weekend. An enduro. I've done 2 beginner enduros over the years and hope I'm ready for the real thing. Finally got tired of sitting in the truck waiting for the hubby's race to end. Rode 57 miles yesterday to prepare. I don't think I'll ever ride a hare scramble though, too many fast guy's and gal's out there running me over.

Good luck GIJEN06 and have fun. ?

Thank you! I wish you luck too! Just have fun, that's what I try to do. ?

Just try to relax, be calm and make sure to breath. I always rotate my head and shake my legs/arms out. Also on my first race I was at byron, i had to go pee 3-4 times (NO JOKE!) while i was on the line. haha, so funny. GL, kick some butt!

LOL, I get that too. I can usually relax or take a breath after the first lap! ?

Good Luck Jen!!! Kick some booty out there girl, I know you will!!

We won't be making it this time :confused: , Its one of our friends birthdays this weekend, plus I have to work all day Sat.

I think I'm gonna kinda focus more on the MPX series and just do the close women's series races this year anyways, we have ALOT going on this summer with like a zillion of our friends getting married, its gonna be a busy sumemr for sure!

So kick some arse for me woman! ?

HEY WOMAN! I am so bummed that you can't make it :bonk: I know how it is being busy. I will miss ya, and I hope to get to ride with ya soon. I'll have to try to kick some extra arse for ya! I'm hoping that your lovin that bike you have. Hope to talk to ya soon. Laters! ?