Sign in to follow this  

anyone replace their valves

my intake valves are shot and i am looking at getting some kibblewhite valves or rhc but i cant find anyone that sells them. Any ideas? Also, are the 450r and the 450x valves that same and does the x have titanium intake valves? I have 2 local honda shops and they say the exact opposite of each other

The X Has Slightly Smaller Intake Valves Than The R,i Forget If They Are Ss Or Not! What Happen To Your Valves Already?

My X's valves signed off around 1700 miles and I replaced them with the Kibble White SS intake and exhaust with spring kit, not cheap but I'm at 3863 miles with no further problems. I ordered through a local motocross accessory dealer, I'm sure Thumpertalk Store has them also. Yes you do need the springs also, the kit comes with everything but the retainer locks.

i have about 2k miles on i. The intake valves go out, its normal for hondas. i check the tt store and i cant find them. That pos store is hard to navigate through

That pos store is hard to navigate through

yes sir it is.. I went just trying to find some simple things for my bike and it turned out to be a 1 hour deal with the page zoom's and the entering other part number.. You'd be surprised how long it takes with dial-up.. :thumbsup:

Have Just Replaced Mine With 1600 K On Clock.

Have Replaced Inlet Valves With Xceldyne Billet Titanium Valves.

Ampco 45 Valve Seats Also Replaced Originals. Also Titanium Valve Springs And New Valve Guides All Round.

Have Left Exhaust Valves Untouched Excepy For Replacing The Valve Guides.

The Billet Titanium Valves Are Machined From Solid Billet And Are Far Superior To Honda's Cheaper Inertia Welded Valves.

Basically You Need To Replace Everything On Inlet And Some Exhaust Valve Bits.

All Up Runs About 950 Aus Dollars.

All Parts Are Sourced From Us, So May Be Cheaper In The States.

Have Had A Mate Do This To His 250x 12 Mths Ago And Has Since Travelled 2500k's With No Dramas At All.

To Say I'm Pissed Off About Having To Do This At Such An Early Stage Is An Understatement.

Have Just Replaced Mine With 1600 K On Clock.

Have Replaced Inlet Valves With Xceldyne Billet Titanium Valves.

Ampco 45 Valve Seats Also Replaced Originals. Also Titanium Valve Springs And New Valve Guides All Round.

Have Left Exhaust Valves Untouched Excepy For Replacing The Valve Guides.

The Billet Titanium Valves Are Machined From Solid Billet And Are Far Superior To Honda's Cheaper Inertia Welded Valves.

Basically You Need To Replace Everything On Inlet And Some Exhaust Valve Bits.

All Up Runs About 950 Aus Dollars.

All Parts Are Sourced From Us, So May Be Cheaper In The States.

Have Had A Mate Do This To His 250x 12 Mths Ago And Has Since Travelled 2500k's With No Dramas At All.

To Say I'm Pissed Off About Having To Do This At Such An Early Stage Is An Understatement.

Did you do the valve job yourself or was i tdone at the shop?