Stewart too honda ?

So far, JS and PAstrana are the only ones (that i grew up knowing) to remain brand loyal throughout their entire careers so far. So who knows. I hear JS and his family/friends are a major pain in the ass for kawasaki and its team--and from that I bet they are probably better off without him.

I don't see him going anywhere. I can't see Kawasaki letting him slip out of there hands, even if he is a pain the deal with. James Stewart probably sells a lot of bikes for Kawasaki, what other rider could they get that would sell as many bikes as James right now?

I don't see him going anywhere. I can't see Kawasaki letting him slip out of there hands, even if he is a pain the deal with. James Stewart probably sells a lot of bikes for Kawasaki, what other rider could they get that would sell as many bikes as James right now?

honda did it with carmical nobody thought it would ever happen but it did ?

Like some guy said the other day Id ride a Brigg's a straiten for the right cash!!! In todays society money talks. No loyalty any more. Just ask a pro athlete in all sports who do you know that stays with the team they stated with.

06 Wr250

06 tt125

06tt125

06tt90

06tt50

1976 shovelhead HD

05dyna wglide HD

In no way is kawasaki better off without james stewart. He is the youngest and arguable best 450f rider out there, kawi doesnt have much without him. btw, jody's column in last months mxa had the quote about briggs and stratton.

Theres no point in being brand loyal. Ride for whoever gives you what you want. Carmichel switched because suzuki guarrenteed him a contract til he retired (so Ive heard). If you want a 5 speed bike and the manufactuer you like doesnt make one, are you still going to buy the bike if it doesnt suit you? It doesnt make sense.

Brand Loyalty, IMHO, is silly...

Why? Because it IS a job.

It is all about bank statement balances & retirement.

When you are in your 40's and 50's, it becomes really 20 / 20 hindsight what you SHOULD HAVE DONE in your 20's and 30's.

Would you leave your job for another identical job, if your desk was a different color, and you rcvd an impressive pay raise?

I know I would!

Jeff Ward was loyal to Kawi for his racing years. Bubba might go to Honda for more money. Honda can't make champions, only buy them. They get most of their champions from Yamaha. ?

You mean like getting RC from Yamaha? Or KW from Yamaha? What the hell are you talking about?

I can see him going to Honda for more $$. At their level all bikes are = They cater the bike to each rider so why not go for the money? They can all win on any brand. It is a job and it all depends on who is paying the most.