Hurricane graphics are on my '06...

So you really wanted to get the LE didn't you. LOL ?

Yes.. ? almost had one,but I got this,knowing I liked the Hurricane graphics a little better.Just not too crazy about the fender graphics(a bit too many lightning bolts).I might get rid of those.

UPS just delivered my backgrounds/numbers from Factory Effex an hour ago.When I get those on,it'll look sweet.

This is the One Industries kit.$179 for plastics and graphics.Everything is high quality as expected

• 2 weeks later...
Nice. I like the Bob Hannah lightining bolt. ?

Hannah was mine and my friends idol way back when he was racing.We would watch him race every weekend at my friends house,then go riding.Well,I finally met him about 15 yrs. ago at Raceway Park here in N.J. It was like meeting a cardboard box.

is that the ti power core ur using.

how do u like it??

i heard it makes 3.5 hp........???

Yeah,it's great,but I doubt the h.p. claim..

Nice bike blasted ?

Did you end up getting it from xtreme machines?

Thanks.No bro,I wanted too,but they don't take trades,and I do everything last-minute/spur-of-the-moment,so I didn't want to put it on "consignment" or try selling it on my own...I'm weird like that

Yes.. ? almost had one,but I got this,knowing I liked the Hurricane graphics a little better.Just not too crazy about the fender graphics(a bit too many lightning bolts).I might get rid of those.

UPS just delivered my backgrounds/numbers from Factory Effex an hour ago.When I get those on,it'll look sweet.

This is the One Industries kit.$179 for plastics and graphics.Everything is high quality as expected

i was going to say the same thing...i dont mind the front as much, but the rear can be tossed for sure...

the rest of the bike looks great, the numbers look clean as well.