Sign in to follow this  

Sons first race!

Last night was my 4 yr. old sons first race. He had the best time of his life! The track was pretty good except for all the water they put on the track but I was just happy he finished, thats all I wanted for him to do! He loved it and is ready for next week ! He finished 4th out of 9 in his class and he was the youngest, everyone else in his class was 6 and the oldest was 8 years old!

Here are a few pics! Not many just a few

riding146.jpg

riding145.jpg

riding144.jpg

Last night was my 4 yr. old sons first race. He had the best time of his life! The track was pretty good except for all the water they put on the track but I was just happy he finished, thats all I wanted for him to do! He loved it and is ready for next week ! He finished 4th out of 9 in his class and he was the youngest, everyone else in his class was 6 and the oldest was 8 years old!

Here are a few pics! Not many just a few

riding146.jpg

riding145.jpg

riding144.jpg

That is awesome man. I always said if I had kids that's what I would be doing with them if they enjoyed it.

Great job, Great pics.

That kid is the kyle lewis of his class. I couldn't believe how well his start was considering it was the first time he raced and actually had a starting gate. Only riding he ever did was having one of us on a 50 following him around. Alright I gotta watch ricky get beat right now.

Rolling Hills is a great track to start your son at, there are alot of families that go to the Saturday night races there, all good people

That is awesome man. I always said if I had kids that's what I would be doing with them if they enjoyed it.

Great job, Great pics.

How about some sponsorship

Hey I called earlier. Did you see that smoking hot photo lady taking pics of parker? I think they will be posted soon, normally the tuesday after the race. Look on www.boltphoto.com for the pics she was taking.

Thats Awesome, My Son Hopefully Will Be Racing Around That Age To, Congrats

That's awesome, hope he keeps it up! :thumbsup: Still trying to get my 10 yr old to enter a race but I'm letting him do it on his own. I race this month and maybe when he watches me race he will want to. :thumbsup:

4 years old,,, dayamm. My kids almost 3 and I can't see him riding anytime soon. When did he start.

4 years old,,, dayamm. My kids almost 3 and I can't see him riding anytime soon. When did he start.

He started riding when he was 3

congrats ! i want my kids to race when i grow up. im going to have them on a bike young just like u have ur son on one.