Sign in to follow this  

Please tell me this guy is not serious.

The hydraulic steering is illegal.

its not hydraulic sterring. all the stock sterring is still there. its a hydraulic asist to help turn them big tires at a dead stop.. im getting ready to put one on my truck

Big truck=Little weiner. Everyone knows it, someone had to say it. Sorry for you guys that drive your sweet big trucks, but seriously...can you say compensation?

Street queen, bleh :thumbsup:

When it get's down to using a lifted truck like it's meant to be used (a lifted truck is lifted for no other purpose than to go offroad, unless you're a poser), sometimes it's the lack of size that matters. I went wheeling with my friend a couple of weeks ago with his Bronco II, it's only got 5" of lift and 33" tires, but we went right around a F-150 with 35's on a hill climb, and going down one trail he had to turn around cause his truck was too big. Had a helluva time on that trail but nobody else could enjoy it because they couldn't make it (they tried, just couldn't get up one hill).

Yes I know when you get into a more open area that bigger truck (not something ridiculous like that thing, something that is made to go offroad) will probably go farther, but you should have seen the look on the guys face when a little Bronco II went right around him and kept going.

Also, I can't stand crew cabs. IMO the bed is useless when it's 4 feet long, get an SUV if you need to haul people around. If only they still made a good SUV....

Big truck=Little weiner.

Hooray for my stock Ranger :thumbsup:

Also, I can't stand crew cabs. IMO the bed is useless when it's 4 feet long, get an SUV if you need to haul people around. If only they still made a good SUV....

I agree about the useless 4-5ft beds on half ton CC's... but crew cab doesnt always have to equal useless bed...

dsc007459lq.jpg

:thumbsup:

I agree about the useless 4-5ft beds on half ton CC's... but crew cab doesnt always have to equal useless bed...

dsc007459lq.jpg

Too bad you couldn't afford the diesel option! :thumbsup:

BTW - I have a 3500 crew longbed SRW - with duramax/allison...

jeff

Wow I think it is a great truck for saving people next time it floods here in Napa!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused: But I'm sure my 2yr old son would love it and my daughter 6 would say it's a MONSTER TRUCK MOM!!!!!!

ill bet those guys are sellin em' to go and buy some lowered trucks, probably tired of brining a siscor lift with them every where they go...:thumbsup:

dsc007459lq.jpg

Do you need a CDL to drive that thing? :confused: Jesus, and I thought it was tight pulling into the parking garage with my friends Cavalier (we don't have parking garages around here).

I think I can fit my Ranger in the box of that one :thumbsup:

IMO the bed is useless when it's 4 feet long, get an SUV if you need to haul people around. If only they still made a good SUV....

Dude not all CC are short beds. I agree that short beds aren't good for too many things, but if you don't dirtbike or do construction it doesn't really matter. I mean my parents just got a F-250 CC short bed, my dad wanted a long bed but that is what we got. But it doesn't matter because that truck isn't going to see any of the "dirty" stuff.

that thing is so cool, where i live in aus its cool to see an f250 rolling around.. i see like one a day if i moved state side id want that. even if its not practical im sure i could use it to pull girls, i dont even think id have to leave my driveway,

Yeah I hear in Australia that everything there is compact. And that the trucks are small. When you are in the US you see a million of them each day. :thumbsup:

even if its not practical im sure i could use it to pull girls, i dont even think id have to leave my driveway,

ding ding, isn't this our whole purpose in life :thumbsup:

Big truck=Little weiner. Everyone knows it, someone had to say it. Sorry for you guys that drive your sweet big trucks, but seriously...can you say compensation?

You should see my stock Chevy. The ladies say it is quite niiiiiice :thumbsup:

Hey im not sayin trucks arent cool, my dad has a pretty badass ford F150 FX4, Im saying guys that do ridiculous stuff like that are compensating for something, most of the time.

you know whats great about a big lifted truck... chicks cant get in...... they need help..... and its your chance to help her up and grab a handful of her ass :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::bonk::bonk: