Sign in to follow this  

It must be the breasts.....

Rode for the first time since January (Arenacross) today.

OMG!!!! I wasn't too worried about the 10pounds I put on my ass over winter, it will go as soon as we start riding every weekend.

I should have said IF we start riding every weekend. I could only do a couple laps at a time because my hands are so stiff, I couldn't squeeze the clutch.

So, I call "hunny" out and tell him somethin's wrong with the damn thing, "it can't be JUST arm pump."

Apparently, it's just arm pump. So everybody's wondering what the hell is wrong, why ain't I ridin', why am I only goin' a lap or two before I come off the track breathless. MUST BE THE BREASTS. They restrict the blood flow.

In previous years (two riding, total), I would get pissed when people (read: men) would offer to help me when I bit it on the track or couldn't kick my bike over. Well, ladies, it's a new season and today people were helping and I was letting them. Pride used to get me nowhere. Today, a little humble sand pie got me and my bike off the track when I buried it in a rut and didn't have any more to give. Two guys started it and another drove it back to my trailer. Thank you. MUST BE THE BREASTS.

p.s. my seriously awesome husband who is used to my throwing a fit and jumping all over the place while spitting fire if he offers to help blew by me while I was buried. He even yelled "get out of the way" (completely filled with love, of course). Boy, is he in for a rude awakening this year, his hunny do list is about to get waaaayyyy long. Too bad he's already seen them (the breasts).

That's my new line, MUST BE THE BREASTS, could you help me out a little? :thumbsup:

Funny how that works junkielove. My fiance and I rode Sunday, she was trying out a new bike for this year and was having a great time until we hit a trail with three different rocky uphill sections. The first section was nasty but she breezed up with no problems, I was waiting at the top as she crested the hill and welcomed her with a :thumbsup: . She was smiling ear to ear.

The second section she got the rear wheel stuck and was spinning away to no avail. She was looking up at me a bit frustrated :thumbsup: I started walking down torwards her but she yelled for me to just tell her what to do. I did, and she freed herself.

The third section was basically a steep ravine that is eroded from heavy rains and has boulders exposed from every angle. Again she was near the top, got the bike lodged between rocks much like the last. This time I stood at the top watching her struggle a bit, I figured she knows what to do now, she'll be fine. She was physically drained by now. She looks up and I can again see her frustration. This time she yells at me, asking me what I'm waiting for and to "Get this :confused: bike up!"

Oh well...we should know better than to think we know when you guys want help, and when you don't.

must be some hormone thing - having to do with hybernation

It's funny, I thought thumpers out there would post technical and relationship advice. I just wanted sympathy and to know someone else was rowing the boat with me, and there ya'll are!!! Glad to know I'm not alone and yes, kawinj, we are complex beings. We always need help, it's just hard for us proud ones to say so. Good luck to you all and thanks. Stay on two wheels.

i was having troubles with the whoops, the seat kept coming up and hitting me!! MUST BE THE TESTICLES! i just couldn't seem to conquer them sitting down or standing up! the dumb seat would just come and WHAM!!!!! MUST BE THE TESTICLES! As i was watching the game eating some hot wings enjoying a beer, i suddenly realized i need another beer, my "hunny" got me another opened when it got to me..it wasn't even poisoned!! MUST BE THE TESTICLES!

sorry, you left it wide open....errr....let me re-phrase that.......your story was just waiting for a response like this..ha ha

his hunny do list is about to get waaaayyyy long. Too bad he's already seen them (the breasts).

Huh - you must need BIGGER breasts...Check back a few pages regarding implants... :confused:

My wife has 32D or DD or ... depending :thumbsup: - 8 years and still do just about anything to see them! YUM! :thumbsup:

jk about the implants - but you had the wife and I both LOL - she almost spit toothpaste all over the monitor! :bonk::bonk::bonk:

i was having troubles with the whoops, the seat kept coming up and hitting me!! MUST BE THE TESTICLES! i just couldn't seem to conquer them sitting down or standing up! the dumb seat would just come and WHAM!!!!! MUST BE THE TESTICLES! As i was watching the game eating some hot wings enjoying a beer, i suddenly realized i need another beer, my "hunny" got me another opened when it got to me..it wasn't even poisoned!! MUST BE THE TESTICLES!

sorry, you left it wide open....errr....let me re-phrase that.......your story was just waiting for a response like this..ha ha

word :thumbsup: gotta hate it when they get in the wrong stop going through the whoops..braap brap brap brap brap brap smack brap smack brap smack brap..loud squeel 2 octives higher than normal as you ride off the track in a world of hurt. :thumbsup:

so are you talking about how u enjoyed how people were nice enough to help you out or complaining because you think they only did it cuz of ur rack?

I always welcome the help. Its been kind of embarassing because at the 2 races i've raced so far, the mashall guy had to start my bike both practices!

When I fall I'm usually exhausted and it exhausts me more to try to kick start the bike (especially not being able to touch the ground on it). I don't have the leverage to start it sometimes...and yes, I still do ride it even tho I can't start it all the time, so eat me!

so are you talking about how u enjoyed how people were nice enough to help you out or complaining because you think they only did it cuz of ur rack?

I thought maybe she was talking about how she feels that, if you're a woman, and get arm pump, and have to pull off the track, people automatically think its 'cause you're a wimpy GIRL (with breasts?)...

... but I really have no idea, your explanation makes as much sense as mine! The whole post kind of lost me, too :thumbsup: .... can I blame my confusion on my breasts, then? :thumbsup::confused:

WOW............... shall we delete the thumpette forum now or in 5 minutes? :thumbsup:

:confused: 'Wow' is right, this thread gets more bizarre by the minute!

So, now we've got to delete the entire forum, because of the breasts? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: 'Wow' is right, this thread (with your addition!) gets more bizarre by the minute!

So, now we've got to delete the entire forum, because of the breasts? :thumbsup:

Oops naw not the forum. Just this breast thread, I don't like it, I dont know why.

Oops naw not the forum. Just this breast thread, I don't like it, I dont know why.

Honestly, I'm not sure I like it either... which is kind of funny, considering I'm not exactly sure what it means! :thumbsup:

I think its safe to assume she's just making fun of herself in a round about way, not trying to offend anyone else! :thumbsup: