Sign in to follow this  

It must be the breasts.....

Honestly, I'm not sure I like it either... which is kind of funny, considering I'm not exactly sure what it means! :thumbsup:

I think its safe to assume she's just making fun of herself in a round about way, not trying to offend anyone else! :thumbsup:

Really? I thought she was making fun of herself. Well, so much for the breakdown in communication.

Really? I thought she was making fun of herself. Well, so much for the breakdown in communication.

Well, yeah... I think thats what I just said:

I think its safe to assume she's just making fun of herself
:thumbsup:

Wow! I didn't expect this much attention!! I'm thankful that some of you enjoyed my story (and some didn't, it's cool). Pammy, I can't always start my bike, especially after I have just spent a ton of energy in 90+ heat picking it up. You understood perfectly, except until now I hated that I need help. This year, I started watching, and guys help each other out all the time. Why do I need to feel the need to be so hard on myself? That was the point of the story. It's because of the breasts that I feel the need to prove something????? Good luck to you all, we are here to learn from one another, and to help one another. I think it's awesome that we can share stories, even if we don't all understand them at first.

p.s. I don't need bigger ones, sorry about the toothpaste, can you wear a "cup" when you ride?, and honey helped me out today and I didn't throw a fit, and no people help me because they are nice and I would do the same for them.

And I ride a four stroke, is there a text version of the sound they make???

I guess BBBBBrrrrapppp!!!! works for now.

You understood perfectly, except until now I hated that I need help. This year, I started watching, and guys help each other out all the time. Why do I need to feel the need to be so hard on myself? That was the point of the story. It's because of the breasts that I feel the need to prove something????? Good luck to you all, we are here to learn from one another, and to help one another. I think it's awesome that we can share stories, even if we don't all understand them at first.

Ah-HAH! Now I get it! (Sorry I was a little dense at first! :bonk: ) And I agree 100%... riders help each other, regardless of reproductive equipment! :thumbsup: (I guess I've accepted this for a while now, so maybe thats why I missed the point of your story...?)

I try to point this out to newbies all the time... especially when getting frustrated trying to learn to kick start a bike... EVERYONE has trouble starting their bikes sometimes! Even pros have lost races because of not being able to start their bikes. :confused:

And I ride a four stroke, is there a text version of the sound they make???

I guess BBBBBrrrrapppp!!!! works for now.

I think thats the commonly accepted text equivalent! :thumbsup:

Hmmmm' I used to say "Dit, dit, dit, dit, dit" to describe my 4stroke. Of course it was geared really low for trials type riding and could idle it's way over most stuff. How about 'thump, thump, thump'?

Dave

How about 'thump, thump, thump'?

well they do call them thumpers :thumbsup:

Yeah, help is always good. Especially when the guy starts your bike for you, takes off, and then you come smokin' by them. Okay, that's only happened once, but man, I felt a little empowered for that small moment!

Rode for the first time since January (Arenacross) today.

OMG!!!! I wasn't too worried about the 10pounds I put on my ass over winter, it will go as soon as we start riding every weekend.

I should have said IF we start riding every weekend. I could only do a couple laps at a time because my hands are so stiff, I couldn't squeeze the clutch.

So, I call "hunny" out and tell him somethin's wrong with the damn thing, "it can't be JUST arm pump."

Apparently, it's just arm pump. So everybody's wondering what the hell is wrong, why ain't I ridin', why am I only goin' a lap or two before I come off the track breathless. MUST BE THE BREASTS. They restrict the blood flow.

In previous years (two riding, total), I would get pissed when people (read: men) would offer to help me when I bit it on the track or couldn't kick my bike over. Well, ladies, it's a new season and today people were helping and I was letting them. Pride used to get me nowhere. Today, a little humble sand pie got me and my bike off the track when I buried it in a rut and didn't have any more to give. Two guys started it and another drove it back to my trailer. Thank you. MUST BE THE BREASTS.

p.s. my seriously awesome husband who is used to my throwing a fit and jumping all over the place while spitting fire if he offers to help blew by me while I was buried. He even yelled "get out of the way" (completely filled with love, of course). Boy, is he in for a rude awakening this year, his hunny do list is about to get waaaayyyy long. Too bad he's already seen them (the breasts).

That's my new line, MUST BE THE BREASTS, could you help me out a little? :thumbsup:

i ride quad but my quad sits pritty much all winter because i cant make it through the snow sinse its set for mx racing. well when spring comes along

and the snow is gon i go hit my track and i get such bad arm pump it gets to teh point i cant pull the clutch in no more. if you feel my arm after i stop riding it feels like a rock because the mussle gets so stiff. after about a month of riding then i stop getting it.

word :thumbsup: gotta hate it when they get in the wrong stop going through the whoops..braap brap brap brap brap brap smack brap smack brap smack brap..loud squeel 2 octives higher than normal as you ride off the track in a world of hurt. :thumbsup:

you think that sucks. i was on my pocket bike going 40mph and hit a stump i flew up in the air with out my bike and then came back down and landed right on the gas cap and then fell off the rear end and cracked the body of teh bike as i fell off the rear. i got up not thinking i hit my self as hard as i did. i ran (or at least tryed to) to the bike it was tipped over in a woop section and the throtol was stuck full throtol. i got to it picked it up then just droped it and layed down because i could finly feel how har di hit em. swellen for 3 days. i got up to the house and layed on my bed cause thats all i could do.

i got to it picked it up then just droped it and layed down because i could finly feel how har di hit em. swellen for 3 days.

wow drunk, I understand people need help sometimes (with and without breasts) but that story is just... nuts :thumbsup:

you think that sucks. i was on my pocket bike going 40mph and hit a stump i flew up in the air with out my bike and then came back down and landed right on the gas cap and then fell off the rear end and cracked the body of teh bike as i fell off the rear. i got up not thinking i hit my self as hard as i did. i ran (or at least tryed to) to the bike it was tipped over in a woop section and the throtol was stuck full throtol. i got to it picked it up then just droped it and layed down because i could finly feel how har di hit em. swellen for 3 days. i got up to the house and layed on my bed cause thats all i could do.

You need to put "get sober" on your todo list. :thumbsup:

I always welcome the help. Its been kind of embarassing because at the 2 races i've raced so far, the mashall guy had to start my bike both practices!

When I fall I'm usually exhausted and it exhausts me more to try to kick start the bike (especially not being able to touch the ground on it). I don't have the leverage to start it sometimes...and yes, I still do ride it even tho I can't start it all the time, so eat me!

Pammy, you'll have to explain how a woman telling this to a man is insulting.

Pammy, you'll have to explain how a woman telling this to a man is insulting.

It really depends on the woman. If Rosie O'Donnell said it, MXJunky should hope that you get offended.

...and yes, I still do ride it even tho I can't start it all the time, so eat me!

*nibblenibblenibble* :crazy:

It really depends on the woman. If Rosie O'Donnell said it, MXJunky should hope that you get offended.

I decline to respond to this out of respect for the thumpettes.....what the heck, can I get some cheese on that. :crazy:

I decline to respond to this out of respect for the thumpettes.....what the heck, can I get some cheese on that. :ride:

hhhhmmmm...cheese..... :crazy: