Sign in to follow this  

It must be the breasts.....

Oops naw not the forum. Just this breast thread, I don't like it, I dont know why.

this is very interesting please go on with this thread

This is kinda funny though. I have this joke with my hunny about when I need someone to load and unload my bike off of his truck when he is not around. I say "Can you help me pplleeeaseee?" As I squeeze my arms together so my cleavege is very noticable. I have'nt tried it yet but I wonder if it would work...?

You bet it would work...Women have all the real power...at least my wife does :crazy:

HHMMM... So women compensate their lack of strength with their boobs. Important lesson learned. I am so glad I came into work today.

HHMMM... So women compensate their lack of strength with their boobs. Important lesson learned. I am so glad I came into work today.

I'd say it's more like overpowering than compensating. Not only was the lesson free, you got paid to receive it.

And i feel stronger already!

Is it superheroish?

No. Its all the new found strength that I have. Lets see... Which set of muscles should I use next????

I am just kidding. I just having a very slow day at work. But, I have to say, it is nice to be getting paid to be a thumpette. :crazy:

You bet it would work...Women have all the real power...at least my wife does :crazy:

you mean she wears the pants ?

Actually it's the extra weight, a problem that has nothing to do with one's gender. I've lost 17 lbs since January and working on losing 17 more to get in condition for :ride::crazy:

This is kinda funny though. I have this joke with my hunny about when I need someone to load and unload my bike off of his truck when he is not around. I say "Can you help me pplleeeaseee?" As I squeeze my arms together so my cleavege is very noticable. I have'nt tried it yet but I wonder if it would work...?

Heeheeheeheeheehehahahahah!!!

Ok THAT made me laugh!!!

I've noticed that it works very well with my husband. I assume it could work with other men as well.....

What does he do to get dinner on the table? :crazy:

Heeheeheeheeheehehahahahah!!!

Ok THAT made me laugh!!!

I've noticed that it works very well with my husband. I assume it could work with other men as well.....

depends on how big your..............................................muscles are :crazy: