Time-Serts, anyone know where to........

The kit includes the O.S. tap drill, the time sert tap, a counter bore tool, and a roll tap instalation tool.

Email me your address and I will ship it to you blue with two inserts.

Be patient and get the tap drill as square as possible...

Bill

Getting the drill and the tap started straight are critical. That and drill a small hole in the side of the Time-Sert so the oil will drain out properly.

I'll also extend the offer to anyone in need of a kit. I have a complete selection of sizes (5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10x1.25mm, 10x1.5mm, 12x1.25mm, 12x1.5mm) if anyone needs one. A Heli-coil is a temporary repair at best where a Time-Sert is a permanent repair better than the original if done correctly.

------------------

MX Tuner

MX...

I have a 01 KTM520SX, and the one 8mm head (6mm thread?) bolt for the clutch cover stripped on me at Elsinore when we visited CA in August. My uncle took a 1/4" bolt and we threaded it in to do a temp fix. It worked...and considering I was almost 3000 miles away from home, with a possible major mechanical, I was HAPPY!!

Time to fix it for real though. I see oil splooge all the time out that area now.

E-mail me - DethWshBkr@aol.com and I can buy some of them off of you then.

THe threads are normal bolts that you use an 8mm nut driver/ratchet to remove. I believe those are 6mm.

------------------

'01 KTM 520 SX

'95 KX 250 FOR SALE!!! -asking $2000 with decent amount of plastics/decals, parts!!

AMA Dist 6 Member

Hare Scramble Class B #523

thanks for the generosity, I am gonna tear into her this weekend and find out if the case is indeed stripped out. I will let you guys know.

Thanks again,

Ronin

------------------

01' WR426

99' Buell X-1

01' Buell M-2L

WIDE OPEN TILL GOD TAKES YOU HOME!!!!!!

fe347d7b.gif.orig.gif

[This message has been edited by Ronin (edited October 10, 2001).]