Is this easy???

you definatly would need to know how to move your bike around....

only one way to find out...

No, that would be extremely hard to do because you will already be leaning completely horizontal to be 90 degrees to the wall. You'd have to lean over even more to get a sharp turn.

ya, you should try and it should answer your question. hahaha, thats what id do. :thumbsup:

you try it first let me know how easy it was...lol

Try on a mountain bike first, its a little more forgiving if you dont make it :thumbsup:

I think I can do that, but not as high. I would have to go pretty fast, build up some good g's to make my bike stick like that.

I want to try that :-D

Come to Montana and I'll show you how to do that on a rough clay face.

Looks good anyway.

Yeah go try it and let us know how it goes. :thumbsup:

sure, what would chuck norris do?

no, its not easy at all. if you dont feel comfortable throwing a whip completley flat you will not be able to do it. yes ive done one before, no it didnt look as good as that one haha.

If you even have to ask whether or not it's easy.

A) You aren't ready to try it yourself and

:thumbsup: It probably isn't that easy.

There's a reason why pics like that only show up in magazines and videos. It's not like you see people doing that at your local track do you?

There's a reason why pics like that only show up in magazines and videos. It's not like you see people doing that at your local track do you?

No, that would be extremely hard to do because you will already be leaning completely horizontal to be 90 degrees to the wall. You'd have to lean over even more to get a sharp turn.

I agree

Id be willing to try it on a super light 125! Dont think I'd be able to on the 450 first time!

On local tracks I am more worried about beating guys on the track vs riding the side of a wall..., I guess I was just curious. :thumbsup:

You know if you started small and worked your way up it would be cake... See it as riding a really high berm.