logandale trail ride vegas

hi peeps, sat april 8 trail ride in logandale trail system fun ride,like to get a few peeps going, fast , slow dont matter. just have fun ... meet at the iron skillet on I/15 and lv speedway at 9:00 am. i drive a blue niss. p/u with a green klx 400 in the back. good riding out there........

hi peeps, sat april 8 trail ride in logandale trail system fun ride,like to get a few peeps going, fast , slow dont matter. just have fun ... meet at the iron skillet on I/15 and lv speedway at 9:00 am. i drive a blue niss. p/u with a green klx 400 in the back. good riding out there........

if u can wait and go on sunday, then I would be able to join you... PLEASE!!! lol I have to work sat...?

Been up and down I-15 zillions of times, but missed seeing an Iron Skillet.... Is it right at the speedway? Must be a truckstop huh?

I and a couple other riders are thinking of going to Logandale this week-end. Probably meet up with you if I can get them motivated and I can find the Iron Skillet.

correction...Riding partners can't make it Saturday . Sorry. Some other time.

I and a small group of friends will be going to Logandale on Sunday. We welcome you to join us.

Meeting at the Iron Skillet at 0730 for a quick breakfast and then on the road.. Look for a yellow husaberg, a CR500, and Yamaha 450.

We'd have liked to join up with dirtbikeD for the Saturday ride, but had family/work conflicts.