shaved my seat

I had Ceet Racing ergonomically re-engineer (shave) my seat and put a black gripper cover just last week. Like 250Proof we stepped it.

Sorry for no pictures but I'm photographically and bucketly challenged (stupid).

If you are interested in what Ceet can do for you, contact Justin and let him know Leon (shameless plug) sent ya! www.ceetracing.com

dude you have a really nice bike, i love it, i am looking at getting an 06 kx450 in about a year when a deal comes along, and i going to make sure i take a look at ur bike when i do so i could get some ideas, especially that seat, that is nice to, i would think that the whole step up seat in the back would be more conforting in the woops if and when ur butt hits the back! sweet dude

They all look great but has anyone given any thought to the fact that it will now be harder to go from sitting to standing and therefor might wear you out quicker during a moto?!?!? I think the step idea is GREAT but i think a slight step should be ADDED to the current foam so that you don't lose height (or compromise, add a little in back, take a little from the front, then the step would be nice and you would only lose maybe an inch or less from the overall seat height) at least for the taller guys like me, im a tiny bit over 6', just something to think about

I'm vertically challenged as well (5'9" with my bunny slippers) plus, I have short legs, so I got that going for me!

Yeah, you taller guys don't need to go here. You will want to add a step to the stock hight or get taller foam and morph a step up. Which Ceet can do.

Contact Justin at Ceet Racing (760)597-1077. Tell him Leon loves what he (Justin) did for his seat and want to see what he (Justin) can do for me (you)! ?

gotta love the Pro Circuit graphics/stickers with an FMF exhaust ?

BAHHHHAHA ?

but anyways...i tried using a turkey carver on my seat...after i got enzo the suspention is stiffer and makes my bike tall...the turkey carver didnt do crap it just ruined my seat basically...maybe you guys have a sharper one than mine....thank god i had a spare seat

do certian shops do that? how much does ceet charge?, sending it away would be cool but than you have to pay shipping on top of that which will be like an extra 10$