Sign in to follow this  

Nicky Hayden, Max Biaggi and friends on SuperMotos at Apex

Hey all, my wife ran across a video from one of her Ducati forums and I thought some of you might enjoy it. Its a vid of Nicky Hayden, Max Biaggi and others out riding thumper supermotos. These guys are HAULIN!!!

Enjoy!

Team Scream's - SuperMoto Madness

Dude, that's insane. Those guys were amazing, they made it look easy. Wouldn't want to fall!!!! :thumbsup:

I like when whoever does the stoppie into the corner. It's probably Nicky Hayden. Nice post

I like when whoever does the stoppie into the corner. It's probably Nicky Hayden. Nice post

Yup, that's Nicky... can tell by his Repsol race suite. He's an ex-dirt rider that went road racing and of course is now one of the young stars in MotoGP.

repost but still cool

Tried searching before I posted it, but search doesn't seem to be working and is "shut off" due to high traffic. And yup, that's gotta be one of the coolest vids I've seen.

Nicky da pimp the kid has sick talent awesome vid by the way

Bryce

"Born To Slow" by The Crystal Method. That tune is also on "Need for Speed: Underground"

I've watched this video several times now and it looks like Nicky is the only one that had the balls to lay his over enough to drag a knee. He's as much fun to watch on SuperMotos as he is on his monster Honda MotoGP bike.

"Born To Slow" by The Crystal Method. That tune is also on "Need for Speed: Underground"

I've watched this video several times now and it looks like Nicky is the only one that had the balls to lay his over enough to drag a knee. He's as much fun to watch on SuperMotos as he is on his monster Honda MotoGP bike.

Personally, I think knee draggin' is for crotch rockets but thats just MO.....

Hayden is an ex dirt tracker. i could def see that style in his riding. sans foot out.

Thats where i found the song, and think it's awesome.

Man, those guys were out having fun! Awesome video, thaniks for sharing it w/ us. :thumbsup:

Ya that is some cool sh#$%t Supermoto Takes the highest talents from all aspects of the sport and jams them all into one bag.

The whole Haden family has awsome talant, when I was racing with WERA years ago I can remember Tommy and Nicky got busted for being to yong to race legaly. I remember thier dad preping there RS125's and yelling for them to stop playing and get over to the bikes. They could not even get both feet on the ground but even at that age the speed they showed in the corners was unreal. The Hadens where raised on two wheels by their Dad. Pretty cool :thumbsup:

Ya that is some cool sh#$%t Supermoto Takes the highest talents from all aspects of the sport and jams them all into one bag.

The whole Haden family has awsome talant, when I was racing with WERA years ago I can remember Tommy and Nicky got busted for being to yong to race legaly. I remember thier dad preping there RS125's and yelling for them to stop playing and get over to the bikes. They could not even get both feet on the ground but even at that age the speed they showed in the corners was unreal. The Hadens where raised on two wheels by their Dad. Pretty cool :thumbsup:

Oh man!!! I envy you! What a memory.... I've been up to several track days at Jennings and know that a few decent riders have put a few laps on that track but to have been able to hung around the Haydens must have been a real joy. True talent right there and one heck of a dad for allowing/pushing them into the sport.