Sign in to follow this  

Pitster Pro is now GREEN STICKER!!!

:thumbsup: Pitster Pro is now GREEN STICKER!!! :confused::thumbsup::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

We just got the certificate today!! This is great news for all you off-roaders. Al the new Pitster Pro bikes produces as of Jan 01 2006 will now be Green sticker approved!!!

This is another big reason to choose Pitster Pro over the others.

Cali has two stickers red and green. Red is seasonal or restricted to certain riding areas. Green is more or less unrestricted year round.

They are EPA or emmision based restriction. Pitster being green sticker means they pass the more stringent EPA standards.

Does this mean it's EPA/USFS approved, too?

It is YEAR ROUND EPA approved yes, But the spark arrester right now is not FOREST SERVICE approved. However there are many aftermarket Forest service approved spark arrester available from other company's like FMF, Pro circuit, Pro moto billet, etc... that can bolt on the bikes real easy. We will also be coming out with a FOREST SERVICE SPARK ARRESTOR in the future.

Quiet and spark arrestor are issues holding me back from buying right now. I want to be friendly in the Sierra Neveda woods.

Gary - can you list a part no. for the FMF silencer/spark arrestor that will 'bolt on' the X2?

I don't know the part # , But I will try to find it. there are several aftermarket company's that make spark arresters for the Pitsters.

Quiet and spark arrestor are issues holding me back from buying right now. I want to be friendly in the Sierra Neveda woods.

What he said. When are they going to come with a quiet muffler?

Still hoping to find out more about USFS-approved spark arrestors/quiet mufflers. The $$$ are burning a hole in my pocket!

Anybody else successfully solved this problem?