Sign in to follow this  

Wanted to buy: WR250F in SoCal

Looking for a 2003-2005 WR250F in Southern California for sale. Does anyone know of one available? Will travel some to look at it from Huntington Beach, CA. Feel free to call or e-mail any time. Serious sellers with fairly clean bikes only, please, that want to move quick for cash buyer.

i'm in fresno. bought a 2003 wr250f from a good friend.the bike sat in his garage for over a year. it has the original tires on it. and the original miles are 197. he bought it new. he hadn't ridden in years. his third time riding he looped it pretty good and never rode again. i replaced the levers and a couple of pieces of plastic. the bike is mint, and has less than 10 hrs on it. i have a 450x, i originally bought the bike to try and get my wife to ride. she wants no part of it. i haven't even listed the bike forsale, i was surfing TT cause a bunch of us are going to ride this week in ridgecrest. i saw your post. the bike is bone stock, i did the gray wire mod this past week and it will go in tommorrow to get jetted by moto one performance. i'm sure the bike won't last. call me if ur interested.

Mark 559-351-4914(fresno, Ca)

Very Interested, but I may have already bought one in your area. I will call tomorrow. Or you can call me any time: (714) 267-5485 - Cell, (714) 847-5945 - Office. :thumbsup:

bike is ready to go.didn't hear from you on friday.if ur still interested let me know. kinda don't want to put it in the local paper, i get every joker and his brother calling. hope to avoid that.

Mark(fresno)559-351-4914