I got this email

I got this email today, it said.......

Today is the international day for the mentally disabled. Please send an encouraging message to a mentally challenged friend--as I have just done for you.

Just thought I'd let your retarded a$$ know I don't mind being friends with you. I don't care if you lick windows or even if you wear a football helmet to work. It doesn't bother me that you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants.

You hang in there because you are doing great! You are Special, so keep trying!

Have a Great Day You Goofy S.O.B.!!!

I think it was kind of rude....you guys don't think that I'm mentally challenged.......do you??? Is it the Cannondale???

Why not get the rest of the uniform to match the helmet? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
I got this email today, it said.......

Today is the international day for the mentally disabled. Please send an encouraging message to a mentally challenged friend--as I have just done for you.

Just thought I'd let your retarded a$$ know I don't mind being friends with you. I don't care if you lick windows or even if you wear a football helmet to work. It doesn't bother me that you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants.

You hang in there because you are doing great! You are Special, so keep trying!

Have a Great Day You Goofy S.O.B.!!!

I think it was kind of rude....you guys don't think that I'm mentally challenged.......do you??? Is it the Cannondale???

:thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::bonk: now thats funny

I don't care if you you wear a football helmet to work.

Special ED says..............I've got mail...........YEAH....HEY LADY :confused::thumbsup::bonk::thumbsup:

Boy, do I love those email resending services. Andy doesn't even suspect it was me that sent it to him :confused: . Heh-heh...I am SOOOO clever. No wonder I am known as Andy's smartest brother No one will ever know I sent it :thumbsup:

Marc in Indy

WR200man's favorite brother :thumbsup:

Boy, do I love those email resending services. Andy doesn't even suspect it was me that sent it to him :confused: . Heh-heh...I am SOOOO clever. No wonder I am known as Andy's smartest brother No one will ever know I sent it :thumbsup:

Marc in Indy

WR200man's favorite brother :thumbsup:

Talk about mentally challenged....check out the avatar! I bet the ATK makes more horsepower than that Fiat! :bonk:

I bet the ATK makes more horsepower than that Fiat! :thumbsup:

No kidding. I'd at least move up to a 131 Mirafiori. :thumbsup:

Do you ride the short bus???

No kidding. I'd at least move up to a 131 Mirafiori. :thumbsup:

I gota go with an X1/9

I gota go with an X1/9

I was thinking a Mazda Cosmo......gotta love those old wankels :thumbsup:

Well then, go completely nuts with an Austin-Cooper (the real Mini) and stick a second Weber carb on it and watch it lap any Fiat.

Besides, Italian electricals make Bosch systems look like you could weld with them. :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:

Well then, go completely nuts with an Austin-Cooper (the real Mini) and stick a second Weber carb on it and watch it lap any Fiat.

Besides, Italian electricals make Bosch systems look like you could weld with them. :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:

At least you could do something electrical with the Italian stuff, the Lucas electronics would fail if it was too humid out (or not humid enough....well, or anything inbetween)! :confused:

Lucas electricals have 3 positions on all switches...1) Off. 2) Dim. 3) Flicker. :thumbsup:

Some facts... :confused:

My 1972 Fiat 128 Sedan is one only 2-3 vintage racing in the US. Most are deceased from rust. Mine is a racecar from new, with 12,000 race miles. I purchased it in 1995 after it sat since 1978 and did a ground up restoration. There are 32 race weekends in my logbook (each representing 5-6 hours of track time) with only 2 last lap DNFs, each from a failed exhaust pipe that I designed. I have never failed to make a practice, qualifying, or feature race grid due to a failed Fiat component. The Minis are faster, as there is an abundance of aftermarket goodies. My car is good old hot rod, with make-your-own hop-up parts. I may be slower, but Fiat reliability has garnered me 11 first in class finishes, most due to the Mini's 30-50% DNF rate. The current motor I built has 25 race weekends on it (about 140 hours) and is still running strong with great compression/oil pressure :thumbsup: . Horsepower is 82 at 8200 rpm, so more than the ATK, but at 1850 lbs, the ATK has it beat in power to weight. Top end at the end of the straight at Grattan Raceway is 123 mph- just enough to scare me a little. Maybe I can't ride worth a crap, but I sure love turning the wrenches. The 128 is proof that just about anything can be competitive if you do your research and carefully prepare it.

BTW, post some pics of the Bultaco. Andy knows I can't resist cool old bikes.

Marc in Indy :thumbsup:

1995 and 2000 ATK 250 LQ

1972 Fiat 128 Sedan Vintage Racecar VSCDA Group 8B1 #97

Bultaco206:

Checked your profile- VERY COOL pics of your bikes :thumbsup: . Takes a real man to race those babies :thumbsup: .

Marc in Indy

Marc, back in the day ('70s) a good friend of our family was a major SCCA player at Blackhawk Farms; Lime Rock; Grattan; Road Atlanta; etc. He was always near the top in B Sedan, C Sedan, and A Production. (classes are long gone I believe) His rides varied between a Mini, a 131, and a '68 Corvette.

I crewed for him prepping his cars; changing tires; oil; etc.; and learned a lot then. Of course, like the bikes I race today, it wasn't vintage then. :thumbsup:

As for old bike pics - some of my rolling hunks of junk are in My Garage. Theres no need boring the rest of pink goggle crowd in here. :thumbsup:

Bultaco206:

Checked your profile- VERY COOL pics of your bikes :thumbsup: . Takes a real man to race those babies :thumbsup: .

Marc in Indy

Or a real sicko with no real grasp on reality.