Rocket exhaust review coming soon!!!

I have tested my 06 with my new Rocket exhaust and will have the review up soon!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: .

Well after waiting a bit to get the final product it finally arrived on my door. The instruction were very detailed and the exhaust had a nice finish to it (nice welds, adjustment points and such). I removed the spark arrestor and put the #1 insert in. I fired it up and noticed that the exhaust note was (VERY) close to the stock pipe. The bottom end seemed about the same, the mid was up enough to notice but the upper was alot better. The more you wrapped up the bike, the better it ran. At the end of the ride I was a little disappointed because I really wanted more bottom end to help jump right out of corners (I have rode a 01 with a complete FMF TI system and was impressed with it's bottom end but so-so with the rest). The next ride I replaced the #1 insert with the #3 insert and took off. I IMMEDIATELY notice (and found) the bottom end I was looking for (just like the FMF). I still had the noticeable mid but the upper was down just a bit, but still WAY better than the stock exhaust. I plan on running the #1 insert for outdoors and #3 for indoors. Overall I am very happy with this exhaust and if your looking for something that's effective and won't break the bank, this is the system for you.

Now this is just my opinion. I know that there are other systems out there that are good but this is the one I went with and I'm post my results, enjoy!

Cheers for the review dude. I'm looking at getting a Rocket for my 05. How much did it set you back and how many inserts does it come with? :thumbsup:

They go for $500 full system or $350 for a slip on. It come with the 2 inserts a #1 and #3.

shit thats not bad. $500 US is about $700 NZ i think. Did you buy the full system? 696 I have never ridden a bike with a pipe before, with all the hype about what pipe to get is it really worth it. Can u REALLY feel the extra bottom end? sorry about the stupid question.

I've rode a 01, 02, and 04 YZ250F and of course own a 06. In my opinion the stock 06 pipe is the best to date. I could tell a difference with the #3in the low end department (my Arenacross choice). With a 05 I believe you will be happy with the results and yes, I have the full system. As far as the hype...everyone is different but I don't regret my purchase.

I've rode a 01, 02, and 04 YZ250F and of course own a 06. In my opinion the stock 06 pipe is the best to date. I could tell a difference with the #3in the low end department (my Arenacross choice). With a 05 I believe you will be happy with the results and yes, I have the full system. As far as the hype...everyone is different but I don't regret my purchase.

I might need to talk to the olds :thumbsup: