Song help, 125 a man on a mission???

In the Pastrana video Rev. 199 there is a song and the main theme is "125 a man on a mission". Anyone know who sings this or was it made for the video?

I have been wondering the same thing... believe it or not... your not alone.

It was a great video, but I think it if was made for Rev. 199 it would be "199 a man on a mission"

Im looking right now, possibly by a band called 2-lane blacktop... but not sure

2 lane black top is right. This song was on Time to Ride 1.

If anyone has a audio file of the song that they could email me it would be much appreciated.

I can't find anything on Lime Wire :thumbsup:

Neither could I, Ill have a friend with kazaa run a search for me, but I bet nothing turns up.

did you check in the credits?

Dang...nothing I can find either :thumbsup: .

theres a song by rob zombie called two lant blacktop... but did not see this video so i dont know if this is the song your talking about.

I dont mean to hi jack your thread, but along those same lines, who sung that song "dirt biker rider" in the begining of nitro circus?

I dont mean to hi jack your thread, but along those same lines, who sung that song "dirt biker rider" in the begining of nitro circus?

Hot action cop.

That song is findable using kazaa of limewire... but I still havent found 125 a m o a m

theres a song by rob zombie called two lant blacktop... but did not see this video so i dont know if this is the song your talking about.

Yeah.. thats what I was thinking.. :thumbsup: