RG3 RM-Z linkage

Has anyone tried or know anything about the rg3 linkage? They say it improves the rm-z handling more than it improves the crf's. I'm just looking for more stability through high speed bumps.

It helps big time on square edge and braking bumps and the overall ride is plush and consistant through the stroke.It is definitely very noticeable but that price hurts the wallet!!

Thats just one i'm looking for. The price is a bit steep, I might look into it. Thanks for responding.

It helps big time on square edge and braking bumps and the overall ride is plush and consistant through the stroke.It is definitely very noticeable but that price hurts the wallet!!

Did you also get your shock revalved too??

Yes, Factory Connection did both ends but I'm not satisfied with the shock. It does'nt track very straight. I talked with them and we got it better but i'm also having alot of trouble with the shock seal leaking. It was replaced three times. I have been thinking about sending them to MB1.

Did you also get your shock revalved too??
RG3 changed the springs for my weight(190) and revalved the suspension.

FC put a 5.4 spring on the rear and left the fork springs alone. I'm about 175 lbs.

Hi,

I'm wondering what level your riding at?

I ride vet expert , weigh 175 and FC put a 5.3 spring on the rear and lighter in the forks also. The rear works very well but the fork are poor on small bumps and the seals leak too. They replaced them 3 times already...

Don

I spend 1K on the suspension on this bike and I still can't figure it out. I am coming off crf250 with RG3 suspension that was awesome. The new link seems to make it feel better, overall the suspension is great on landings but everywhere else it is not great, especially on braking bumps out of a corner. I only have 9hrs on it and I am thinking about giving it up and going back to a 250F. I don;t know what to do

Did you try messing with the fork height? It takes awhile to get used to the heaviness of a 450 if you go back you might regret it -I went from a 426-a 250f and back to a 450. You could throw that yam 250f around pretty good though but I crave the big bore thump.

I ride 250 A, I have a friend who also has FC suspension he weighs 170 lbs. they put 5.3 rear and .46 front springs. He got top five at Loretta Lynns last year in 250A. I should ride his to see if those spring rates feel any better.