Air Box Drain

Anyone know where to get a collapsible air box drain. I have flexible drains on all my equipment that is open, but is collapsed so it tightens when the engine is running. The look like a tube on one end and a flattened tube on the other.The vacuum actually tightens the flat end more when the engine is running, but will allow water to seep out when it is not running. I can no find one small enough for the WR, and was wondering if anyone knows if they are available.

Try a boat shop i think they are called duck bills.

I believe I read somewhere that a drain from a Honda XR650 will fit. It has slits in the end of a "hose" that looks like a plus sign.

I have the Honda XR650 drain valve, simple and cheap, fits right on. WR Dave.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now