Sign in to follow this  

What parts fit what years?

Is there a site I can go find out what parts fit what years of Suzukis?

Specifically what rims and suspension pieces are interchangeable on my 06 DRZ 400S?

Thanks

BJ

dont know of any site but can tell you that all years of s model rims are the same, all years of e model rims are the same and the sm rims dont directly fit either one but can be adapted with spacers and brake brackets made by your local machine shop.

dont know of any site but can tell you that all years of s model rims are the same, all years of e model rims are the same and the sm rims dont directly fit either one but can be adapted with spacers and brake brackets made by your local machine shop.
step awaaaaay from the crack pipe before you hurt your self.... :thumbsup:

all DRZ parts (wheels included) are interchangeable with other models, with the exception of some SM/S/E to K parts, but these are mostly very obvious. there are also some front brak rotor issues on the SM. on the SM the speedo drive gearing is different to compensate for a smaller wheel, but it still will fit on the other bike if you chose to do a SM coversion useing stock parts.

RM front wheels will also fit, but have no speedo drive. I seem to recall a fitment issue on the rear RM wheels but I could be wrong. also the 96-98 RM forks are a direct bolt on to the DRZ clamps, but this is only an upgrade on the 00-01 "S" model. 2000-2006 RM forks are also a direct fit useing the RM triple clamps. but there are some parts you will need to get, cable guides and what not.. the '96 RM shock is a VERY close match as well, but again, it'a not really an upgrade unless you have an 00-01 "S". unless you are looking to get an Ohlins for that year as some here have.

the list goes on seemingly forever, if you are wondering about something particular, do a search here, or just ask, odds are it's been done by at leat one of us lunatics. :thumbsup:

I was looking at wheels/shock from a 98 RM 250 and was wondering if they would fit.

I would really like to get an extra set of wheels for dirt use, however new wheels are kinda spendy :thumbsup:

BJ

the wheels should be no problem. the suspesion....well what you have is better

wolf_child, Just to clarify, the RM 125/250 wheels will fit a DRZ if they are from a 96-98 donor and the rear will not? Will the rotor on that front donor rim work or do we need a DRZ rotor? I am also trying to get an extra set of rims so I can mount some street tires on my Green DRZ. Thanks for the help.....

Is there a site I can go find out what parts fit what years of Suzukis?

Specifically what rims and suspension pieces are interchangeable on my 06 DRZ 400S?

Thanks

BJ

Err, this one.

Neil. :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused: