Exhaust ???

Does anyone know if a Pro Circut T4 exhaust can for a 00-06 650R will fit an 01 650L without any major mounting issues.

Thanks

No, totally different machines.

O.K. so it won't fit,but still assuming one can do a little wrenching and fabrication and fit it.Will it work properly considering the volume and flow characteristics?I mean both models are the same diplacement (650cc)I haven't been able to compare an "R" and an "L" pipe side to side to see if both are of the same lenght,width,diameter.It should be good to know.

the L is an xr600 frame the R is a totally new aluminium frame, also the L's motor is a 600 motor with an extra 50cc, the R is higher compression completely different watercooled unit

get an XR600 pipe...

You would have to do some serious modifications to get it to fit. Unless you have some pipe, welder/torch, no money and a lot of spare time, I would find a 600R pipe.

You could just bend one up outta like 1.25'' pipe.....it would take a while but it could be done. 600 pipe will fit it with little to no modification.

You could just bend one up outta like 1.25'' pipe.....it would take a while but it could be done. 600 pipe will fit it with little to no modification.

:thumbsup: jeeezuz................................. :thumbsup: