Lord, Please Stop Raining

Its rained, crap I dunno, a month now. Go ahead, go mudding, I doubt you'll get up that hill. My bike sits cleaner than the day she was made. Waiting. Got IMS Pro Pegs, Lord of Horsepower and Adrenaline, please, make it stop raining...(Thank you for any sympathy from muddy NorCal)

I know what you mean. It rained for about 6 weeks here. This week was the first week we worked 5 days.

Never stopped us from riding though.

Where are you folks?

Hell you wanna see rain, come live in the UK, rains here for what feels like 9 months a year!

At least in the summer the rain gets warmer :thumbsup:

Where are you folks?

Hell you wanna see rain, come live in the UK, rains here for what feels like 9 months a year!

At least in the summer the rain gets warmer :thumbsup:

I know what you mean about the rain in the UK.I lived their for 30 odd years and then moved to Cyprus.Wish we had some rain here now and again.I miss the mud.Used to go to a place in Wales called Toms farm.

Russ

It may sound unusual but I have ridden in Maui before. All you can ride is the West Maui mountains. Therefore, that means hills and lots of hills. If you want to ride it must not have rained for the last 5 days straight inorder to make it up the hills to the trails. Well Maui has had constant rain for the last 40 days. No riding for my friends in Maui. Imagine what the toursist think? I would want my money back if I was there right now.

I'm on Oahu. Never rode Maui. Never been to the UK either. The tourists had it bad here on Oahu. Not only did it rain, but there was a raw sewage spill in Waikiki. The water is contaminated pretty bad.

Yes, it's been very wet and muddy. But we still kept on riding.

Its rained, crap I dunno, a month now. Go ahead, go mudding, I doubt you'll get up that hill. My bike sits cleaner than the day she was made. Waiting. Got IMS Pro Pegs, Lord of Horsepower and Adrenaline, please, make it stop raining...(Thank you for any sympathy from muddy NorCal)

Why not just go ride the upper section of Hollister? I've been there a couple of times during this rainy stretch and the best part is no crowds and traction is great. Get that bike dirty! :thumbsup:

Be liek the rest of us, learn to do it in the mud. O, and the super tight woods like us in the NE. That stuff never dries out some times.

Dude,

Where is NorCal are you? We've been riding here and there all through March. SandHill raceway in Brentwood only gets better with some rain. We did Metcalf in San Jose two weekends ago. I little muddy, but they are called dirt bikes, not clean bikes!

Seriously, if you need a fix, take a drive to E-street, Metcalf, or SandHill. I know these places are ok for riding. I'm going to hit up SandHill tomorrow! Get off the couch and get yer bike out there! :thumbsup::thumbsup: