Most chewed up engine pics

hey! lets see the pics of your chewed up motors!!

My 2001 wr426 on the second day of owning it :thumbsup:

HPIM0687.jpg

HPIM0690.jpg

What the hell happend to it? 2nd day, the thing looks trashed. Nice job cleaning the motor area up before tearing it down....

What the hell happend to it? 2nd day, the thing looks trashed. Nice job cleaning the motor area up before tearing it down....

Exactly what I was thinking. It says a lot to me about bike care and maintenance.............or lack of!

MEss ups like those only happen when the owner is careless and stupid. Two strokes seize up and bend rods alot more.

You mean like this bent rod?

http://www.powroll.com/images/crank_sm.jpg

My Friend had that happen to him on his 2000

Wow these are brutal. As for the whole 2 vs 4 controversey go start abother thread and get your asses flamed. Each has it's own advangatge over the other. That one pic with the piston, and connecting rod with the rod ripped in half on the bottom was abosolutely brutal! :thumbsup::thumbsup: How'd you do that one?

Thats because the hondas close their valves so quick you can't start the bike anymore, so you know for sure something is wrong.

Ant it saves a couple of grand too. :thumbsup:

Sad for those of you who have a blown engine. :thumbsup:

what happened

what happened
hey! lets see the pics of your chewed up motors!!

Perhaps more pictures. less BS :thumbsup:

Wish I had some pics of my old KX250 motor. That thing got toasted twice... first time when I got it from lack of maintenance and second time because I put the circlip in 90 wrong and it came out and siezed up a $500 top end job... yeah that was fun. :thumbsup:

lol i cant even look anymore :thumbsup::confused::thumbsup: