Sign in to follow this  

Ims 3.2 tank, and rad guards

Anybody tell me where is the cheapest place online to buy a IMS 3.2 gal tank??. Or has anybody got a s/h one for sale. Also, what good rad guards will work with this tank?

Anybody tell me where is the cheapest place online to buy a IMS 3.2 gal tank??. Or has anybody got a s/h one for sale. Also, what good rad guards will work with this tank?

not crf's only

2nd the IMS 3.2 and Flatland guards motion. Works fine. It's the guards that take some mod time to install. But the tank ain't cheap. Damn expensive.

2nd the IMS 3.2 and Flatland guards motion. Works fine. It's the guards that take some mod time to install. But the tank ain't cheap. Damn expensive.

Make that 3.

Best place to buy the tank is Rocky Mountain at $199. Price everywhere else is $225.

I really just dont see why it costs so much. It's a friggin' plastic tank.

You guys must have got a weird one. I got a 3.2 IMS tank for the crf450r and everything bolts right up to it??? Am I just lucky?

Flatlands and Unabikers both work great with the 3.2 IMS.

They are both super guards, the Unabikers are more expensive and a little prettier, both get the job done.

not crf's only

True, but they ship VERY fast, have great service, you can actually find them in their catalog, and the shipping is free for orders over 150 bucks.

Doug

Thanks Guy's, Sounds like the flatlands have it. Some of the places will not ship to Australia for me so will keep looking. might try BTOand see how I go :thumbsup: