Taller XR250L

Hi all,

New around here and have'nt posted before as all my questions have been answered through searches............BUT i have'nt found an answer to this.I have an XR250L Baja with an electric start.The battery lies behind the left hand plastic panel and underneath the fender.Is the plastic side panel the same as the R version without electric start?.Also how can i raise the rear of the bike so it sits taller?.I have an XR600R supermoto and this sits a lot higher than the 250.By the way the 250 is an awesome little bike thats well suited to over here.Aesthetic parts are also hard to come by here but i can get hold of a seat cover for a late model CR.Will this fit my bike?.Sorry for all the questions but i may as well get them all out of the way at the same time.

Cherrs all.

Russ

Its a 97.Only had it a few weeks and i cant believe how robust it is.When i used to go trail riding on the 600(before supermoto)if you dropped it. :confused: You may as well sit down for 20mins cos the ? would'nt start but this one is perfect. ?

• 1 month later...