Torquing Pressure Plate Clutch Bolts?

I checked my clutch out the other day and it's shot. Anyhow don't have the cash right now so I'll have to ride it as it is. I am torquing the pressure plate bolts back up. It says 1.2 kgs torque setting and my torque wrench I just prurcahsed today says only 1.4 as the lowest. ?

I have set it to the lowest setting being 1.4 kgs and tried tightening it. It seems to have gotten tight but no click sound yet from the torque wrench. I know it's tight since I work on motorcycles everyday and have the feel for tightness, but I'm afriad if I go tot he 1.4 kgs it will snap a bolt. I'm sure it's tight but just not torqued to 1.4 kgs.

What would you do? ?

thats about 2.6 foot pounds of torque thats literally nothing..What i would do is get them tight then just give them a little jerk tight and then it should be ok...cause 2.6 foot pounds is so small that you could snap those bolts really easily

thats about 2.6 foot pounds of torque thats literally nothing..What i would do is get them tight then just give them a little jerk tight and then it should be ok...cause 2.6 foot pounds is so small that you could snap those bolts really easily

Thanks, appreciate it... ?