Anyone riding at the grade tomorrow?

Looking for someone to ride with at the grade on 4/9/06. I'll probably be there around 9 or 10 am.

Looking for someone to ride with at the grade on 4/9/06. I'll probably be there around 9 or 10 am.

I should have mentioned, I know the place pretty well so I could show anyone that's unfamiliar with the area a great ride.

You missed out Friday, primo conditions.

Where's "the grade"?

You missed out Friday, primo conditions.

Oh man Jon, I would have loved to make it up there on friday. You still going up to goldendale tomorrow? I'm having a hella time finding someone to ride with at the grade tomorrow. I might just go up myself and see if I can find someone to ride with, or perhaps just run up to the poker run at Lester's place if it don't rain too much tonight.

Brad21, the grade is south of Philomath, it's mix of private and BLM land. You need a Starker Forest entry permit to ride there, you get a permit by participating in a work crew day once per season. To get more info go see Buzz at Fred's honda in Corvallis.

Jon, let me know if you can ride tomorrow.

Bit of a hike for me from Bend... but thanks for the info.

Shoot Dan, wish I woulda made it back to my pc after you posted. I'd just gotten back from China Hat last night when I posted that. If you do any riding this week let me know, I'll go.

We skipped out on Goldendale this weekend, the weather didn't look too promising. So we just rode the grade Friday and EFR Saturday.

Have they sprayed??????? I assume it's OPEN now! Closed 2 weeks a go & we headed to Snotgun & Huckelberry. Desert 100 last weekend.

I've got the permit to rip.... just need a tour guide to show me around the first time.

Next time doggerdan....count me in.

Jeff

I'd be willing to show you around, I'm sure dan would also. I had originally planned to ride over there tomorrow, but that's not gonna happen, I'm gonna try and make it Saturday or Sunday.