Sign in to follow this  

o-rings?

hey i just called the local shop here to order some parts, i was ordering that seal that goes behind the front sprocket, and when i was taking it out there was no o-rings that came just the seal, and the lady at the shop told me on the parts sheet there was some o-rings, is there any on a 06 kx250f or am i just missing them? maybe thats why it was leaking oil??

thanks steve

I live in NewBern which is really close to jacksonville, You should come on down to Britt Motorsports in NewBern I work there. Do you race?

I live in NewBern which is really close to jacksonville, You should come on down to Britt Motorsports in NewBern I work there. Do you race?

yea i do race, i just won the AMA eastern carolina winter series, i will try to come up there some time, cuz i might need some work to my bike soon before next season. do u race?? if so will u be racing the next season in NC?

Yes I do race, I race the southern outlaw series in 125C class, I race at halfmoon which is in jacksonville.

There are two O rings according to parts diagram. You have front sproket, then the collar part#92152-0377 behind the collar is a set of O rings part #92055-055. I have not had the front sproket off. This info is off the 06 parts diagram

There are two O rings according to parts diagram. You have front sproket, then the collar part#92152-0377 behind the collar is a set of O rings part #92055-055. I have not had the front sproket off. This info is off the 06 parts diagram

cool thanks that helps out alot, i wonder why i didnt have any in there when i took it apart

Like I said I have not had it off the 250F yet. I do know that when I worked on the bikes in the KX65 and KX85 days the O Ring was recesed in the case around the shaft. On those bikes we were able to remove and replace o Rings from the outside of the case