Triple clamp set?

I just installed a Tri Star upper and lower and Love it. The bar height is adjustable with preintsalled spacers and you can also move them forward and back. cost me $300 with my discount but I think they are $420 from Tri Star. The lower comes with the shaft. You only need a bearing. Best deal for the money!

The companies will tell you if the offset is NOT stock. If it is just listed as 05-06 Suzuki RM-450 it is stock offset. If it mentions an offset, they are different from stock. The only reason I see to change clamps (other than bling bling) is to give the rider more room. I have the new Pro-taper set on mine, they allow me to move the bars forward 10 mm and give it a lot of bling bling! If you go this way, get the Pro-taper bars too. You won't believe how much of the harshness in the front end will go away once you aren't riding on those Fatbars. ?

I too am a believer in the Pro Tapers clamps and bars.We will be getting some as soon as the funds are saved up for them.We used the old style adjustable ones before (no colored rubber inserts) and preferred them over the RG3's.Plus the RG3's are expensive to rebuild (bolts & cones).

cranky;

They have a New package deal that I just put on mine. They have just been released. I waited a couple of months for. They have the top clamp, the bottom clamp and it includes the stem and bottom bearing! Installation was just an R & R! They also look great.

I don't know what the retail price is though

I just installed the Applied (Red) upper and lower. Very nice set, handling was a charm with this bike but even better now, smooth in the corners.

5376c.jpg

I was thinking about ordering a triple clamp set from them but was wondering how long it takes to get. Did you order from them or someone else?

On a similiar note does anyone know where I can buy offset to the front and up handlebar mounts to go with the applied racing triples? I like the protaper/universalmx adjustable clamps but I'd rather go with applied for clamps and get offset mounts. Anyone know of any? (If not I think I'm going with Universal Radius clamps but I'd rather have the applied) Thanks!

I was thinking about ordering a triple clamp set from them but was wondering how long it takes to get. Did you order from them or someone else?
From local Suzuki dealer, which had them here in two days.

I was there when they were talking to Applied on the phone, and according to Applied they have'em in stock right now.

450cc4life those look sweet, but what size are they? i want to get some, but it offers 2 sizes. let me know thanks.
I ordered the stock offset. I didn't see it on their site, my local Suzuki dealer was talking to Applied on the phone and the Applied Rep. asked if I wanted the stock offset or another offset. I choose the stock because I love how the bike turns already and didn't want to mess with it.

They have a bunch of options though, I would have someone call just to make sure you are getting what you want.