Sign in to follow this  

Anyone with CRF450 for Sale in UT or nearby?

I'm looking for a CRF450. 2004 or older preferably. Let me know if you have anything for sale, or if you know of one locally.

Thanks,

-Phil

did you pick up the motorcycle trader? there should be plenty in there. Also the cycle house on state street has tons of Hondas used.

KSL Classifieds have a few. Over a 1000 bikes on there now. Ad # 77 looks promising.

I have a buddy with a 03 four sale in Vernal, let me know if you want his number?

I'm looking for a CRF450. 2004 or older preferably. Let me know if you have anything for sale, or if you know of one locally.

Thanks,

-Phil

There are a few in Bozeman MT, a 2003 and two 2004s.

craigslist.org is the only way to go! (well, not really, but it is very useful)

Got a 2000 VOR 503EN (barely street legal and can eat a CRF if needed) for sale. Got to keep your options open :thumbsup:

Got a 2000 VOR 503EN (barely street legal and can eat a CRF if needed) for sale. Got to keep your options open :thumbsup:

With a dry weight of 270, it looks live the VOR HAS eaten at least one CRF. My adivce is to stick with the crf as it weighs a whole lot less and is easier/cheaper to find parts for.

I picked up an 02 from a TT'r in Logan (Thanks Micah). It's a little rough but is now apart in my garage and getting some new parts. Needs valves, drivetrain, brake pads, and a few other things, but it should be a blast to ride in a few weeks. Thanks everyone for their help. Any local CRF guys that could tell me what gearing they use would be great. Cherry Creek is a typical riding area for me. I was thinking 14/50. Thanks,

-Phil