Folding mirrors

I rode with a couple guys last weekend & they had fold down mirrors. I had just broken my second one this month, so I called Fugi Factory in Newark, De. & he ordered them for me. He didn't order the ones I wanted, but I bought them anyways. I did open one package, but never installed.

It mounts onto the handle bars, & I'm wanting ones that screw into the 10mm hole. They are also alittle shorter than I want. They are ideal for someone that doesn't really want mirrors, but has to have them. They're also real light.

I paid $40. for the pair & want to sell them as a pair. PayPal is the best, or I"ll take a money order.

Get the Ken Sean folding mirrors from the TT Store. They are about $13 each and are reversable for either left or right hand. There are also Emgo copies of them for a couple dollars less, but having had both I recommend the Ken Sean units. Emgo has a bolt on perch that allows you to use threaded mirrors on dirt bikes.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=15651

I bought a acerbis folding mirror from ebay, put it on, then took it off and chuck't it!! Garbage!! Good thing I paid less than ten bucks. Im sure i'll never use it, very cheap junk!!

Im just gunna chop my stocks a bit and weld'm, but I only use a left side once and a while, if I think I might see the feds!

If I remember, the stock mirrors can just be turned around, so there's not really a left or right, right?

M2B

Did I mention the ACERBIS mirror was JUNK!!!!

I bought an Emgo for about $11. The mast didn't stay very tight until I shimmed it up with a washer to put more pressure on the spring. It works good enough for the time I spend on the street. I thought MSR made an adapter that folds your stock mirror. I think it was about $30 though.

The Acerbis mirrors are good to pass inspection, then circular file them. I have some i wont be using unless i have an emergency breakage, otherwise they will grow dust on the shelf, i am currently using the stockers.

Do the Ken Sean mirrors vibrate at all? The stockers are pretty solid, the Acerbis ones shake like a crack ho on withdrawals.

Get the Ken Sean folding mirrors from the TT Store. They are about $13 each and are reversable for either left or right hand. There are also Emgo copies of them for a couple dollars less, but having had both I recommend the Ken Sean units. Emgo has a bolt on perch that allows you to use threaded mirrors on dirt bikes.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=15651

I have those mirrors. Got them from Baja Designs. I still, have yet to find a mirror that lasts for a while. This one wore out on me and the Acerbis aren't even worth the plastic they're shipped in.

HappyCurmudgeon,

I see no visible vibration from any of my Ken Sean mirrors.

As they wear (as a result of foldingthem away) they will tend to not resist wind speeds of over 50 mph, no matter how much you tighten them down.

What wears my Ken Sean mirros out the worst is the guys at work. They go out on their smoke break and have to screw with something. My bike is usually parked next to the building, so they screw with the mirrors.

I exact my revenge by messing with their cars. ?

What wears my Ken Sean mirros out the worst is the guys at work. They go out on their smoke break and have to screw with something. My bike is usually parked next to the building, so they screw with the mirrors.

I exact my revenge by messing with their cars. ?

I have 3 words for you: ?

Capacitor Discharge Circuit

I use to do a lot of dirt riding when I was younger. Once I blew a jump and came down almost vertical on the front wheel. The mirror hit my chest and broke off the shaft, and then you might say, I got the shaft. It went into my arm and hit bone, then ripped out. I won’t put long thin steel shafts on the handlebars any more...

I got these from Dual Star

SPEEDOBLACK.JPG