SM Brake Lines SS??

Sorry, I know this was posted several times in the past, I just read a bunch of threads, I'm still confused?!?! I'm looking for front and rear SS brake lines for the SM.. Some of the threads said to go 2" shorter on the front, some threads said the S and E model lines fit the SM, (not sure if they meant front or rear or both) If I order Galfer SS lines for the FRONT and REAR that are labeled as DRZ400S/E, will they fit the SM?? Thanks!!

Sorry, I know this was posted several times in the past, I just read a bunch of threads, I'm still confused?!?! I'm looking for front and rear SS brake lines for the SM.. Some of the threads said to go 2" shorter on the front, some threads said the S and E model lines fit the SM, (not sure if they meant front or rear or both) If I order Galfer SS lines for the FRONT and REAR that are labeled as DRZ400S/E, will they fit the SM?? Thanks!!

apperantly, they are all the same.

DRZ front & rear should fit your DRZ-SM perfectly.

i just slapped the ss line from my wr400 on my drz400. works great but was surprisingly a little short. the lines are pretty universal.

does anyone know the best way to mount a wave rotor on the SM? Are you even able to mount a 320mm rotor with the stock caliper?

Thanks for all of the info. I downloaded the pdf file from galfer (thanks DruDog Semper Fi). They list the same part numbers for the off-road DRZ and the SM. Galfer part numbers for the SM- Front FK003D291- Rear FK003D264R.

The # for the rear was the same as provided by Bosch, but apparently the front is a little different (part # from Bosch was FK003D264) Galfer does list that part number for previous years. Thanks!!!