Sign in to follow this  

Deals on 06 TE510, CA?

My friend has been going back and forth between a TE450 and TE510. Seems like he is going to the TE510, and wants the 2006 because it's already street legal.

The Husky dealer up here in Fresno shut down many years ago, so he's looking elsewhere in CA for one.

Anyone know of any CA dealers trying to blow out a NEW 2006 TE510?

He's a serious buyer and getting anxious.....

Thanks guys!!

:thumbsup:

Note: If the price were right, he also might be interested in the 450, if a 510 can't be had for a good price.

Both are great bikes! They have been selling like crazy, so you are not likely to find much of a deal on the 06, if you can even find one. Good luck!

Anyone know of any CA dealers trying to blow out a NEW 2006 TE510?

Nope. As said, they are selling very well and increasingly difficult to find.

R

I just got the last one in Sacramento and I hear there are two at Motoxotica in Vacaville. I also heard that there are no more coming... :thumbsup:

A good deal might be $7800 OTD and 10% off on parts for the first year. Both 06 models are almost sold out for the USA right now. Steny

Blow out a TE510 in Cali, thats funny! Most dealers are not budging off full MSRP.

Cagiva USA is completely out of 06 TEs, regardless of cc's. I wouldnt expect any killer deals this year.

Wow!

That's impressive. Husky is doing so well, I didn't realize the market conditions. I remember 04 being easy to find deals on, and 05 was fairly easy as well, but I'm proud the 06's are selling and making Husky some money!

I will let my friend know that if he wants one, he will be paying for it with no special deals in mind.

Thanks all for the update on Husky sales, I am obviously far behind in my reading here.

Appreciate the responses guys,

Ryan

I will also call GP and Malcolm Smith to see if they have any in? Otherwise MotoXotica will be the only option at this time, Ryan

I was at Malcolm's Friday, I only saw a few TC's.

But give them a call, they had go look in the warehouse for my TE 450.

There new building isn't done yet, so things are a bit unorganized.

Don't expect any deals on the Bike, I did get a good price on the extended warranty.

Both are great bikes! They have been selling like crazy, so you are not likely to find much of a deal on the 06, if you can even find one. Good luck!

I see you changed your TT Name from CRF450 to 510. I wanted to change mine but keep the Bronze member status. I sold my XR400 & 650R to get the TE510 so what about Yamahuskyha? Husqvarnaha?

I am done with the break in and now need to get the thing un-restricted. I can't get it to wheelie or go faster than 45 mph but I still love its smooth quiet tone.

I am done with the break in and now need to get the thing un-restricted. I can't get it to wheelie or go faster than 45 mph but I still love its smooth quiet tone.

Huh? Mine still has the smog crap on it and it wheelies all over the place. The thing is a freakin' animal! I can't wait to unrestrict it and get it JD jetted.

Yours maybe still has the throttle stop on it?

paul

Spoke to Hogan at Malcolm's yesterday, and he said he has likely 3 or 4 TE 510's coming in (when?), and there are 5-6 deposits on them now. Of course, deposits mean very little these days, so I'm sure only 50-75% are really interested in following through.

Will call MotoX when they open to see if they are wheeling and dealing at all, as Hogan said it will be MSRP or very darn close, $7399 + everything.

GP is closed today I believe, but I'm fairly sure they will be close to, if not MSRP. However, they don't sell many dirt bikes, they sell mostly SMR's or other street machines, so I might have some leverage on price there, and if not now, later since they always drop the price around the end of the year or new year.

My friend is apprehensive about paying retail, and I don't blame him, but I guess the Husky is now demanding what it's really worth. :thumbsup:

Ryan

I bought mine at GP. get a hold of Josh real nice guy.. TE450 7800 OTD.. Malcom wont budge on price.. I believe over MSRP

alaterreur: Thanks man....and yes, Josh is way cool. Dealt with him on numerous occasions. I like him, ZERO attitude, ZERO ego, and no agenda, which is wild for a sales guy.

Can you PM me your first name so I can reference this with Josh?

I bought mine from Hogan at M S, nice guy, but like You said, they won't budge on the MSRP.

Hogan is sporting a cast on his arm, probably fell off His Yamaha :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I can't knock MS too much, as I scored my first 96 410 from them for like $3300 out the door and delivered to San Diego, with about 5 miles on it way back when...

haha...

Huh? Mine still has the smog crap on it and it wheelies all over the place. The thing is a freakin' animal! I can't wait to unrestrict it and get it JD jetted.

Yours maybe still has the throttle stop on it?

paul

Yeah mines an animal now too, it had the big bolt on top of the throttle slide and the AP cap on it. I took all that funky stuff off of it after the break in and installed a JD jet kit and extended fuel screw, now it wheelies just fine in the first three gears even though I changed the sprockets from 13-50 to 15-44. It will do 80 mph now...

I am just feeling too old and out of shape to ride a bike this big and bad off-road... I have no problem riding it on the street but I miss my Yamaha YZ400F in the dirt. I can remember when the YZ400F felt like a man killer off-road so maybe I will get used to the Husky power. Maybe I need to put the 13-50 sprockets back on it and try it again.