Conditions at BR?

Tell him to watch that back whoops section ?

He already knows about it quite well ? . A few years ago, he was out there riding with a friend of ours - a real goon, completely out of control. Well this friend was trying to hang with him as they went into the whoops section and the goon lost it. Problem was that as he lost it, his bike shot like a rocket right at my brother's buddy, taking him out in the middle of the whoops. Needless to say, he broke his collarbone pretty bad ( bone had punctured through skin ). He now tends to keep a wide clearence between him and anybody else when going through the whoops.

Sparkplug, my son and I will hook up with you guys tomorrow. Are you going to park at the "V" again? If not, what are you driving? I'll be in my white GMC again.

Sounds good. As you probably already read, I'll be out there with my brother and a few friends. D1PP1N and his dad should be there too. My friends like parking by the top track in the upper area amongst the trees (in between the grass straight away strip and top track), so that's where I will probably be. I drive a pewter Chevy Z71 ext cab and as usual, will probably be the only Z-450 out there, so we shouldn't be hard to find. Exact arrival time is not yet known but I'm guessing late morning/noonish. See you out there ? . P.S. - look forward to seeing your RM250 in action, I had hard time in choosing between that and the 450.

Sweet other peeps going. I'll try and find you guys, If not I got a 2006 kx250f #724 and my dad has a 2000 cr250 2stroke with white sidepanels no numbers. I Drive a Frontier its a dark grey. Should be there by about noon hopefully sooner! I need to work on teh bike alittle its running funny. Keeps fuelling after the throttle is off for a few seconds then stops. I had it COMPLETELY apart today but didnt fix it, minimized it abit but its not fixed. Also I was swapping at Joliet so I got my forks set right again. Had a ton of air in them must have been from the whoops section (3rd pinned) they were alittle off also.

Can't wait to get out there!

Johnt we didn't get much rain out here so BR should be good. ?

Thanks for the report. sounds like only mx guys are going :confused:

oh well, I need a few more miles on the X before switching to synth. oil so I might just explore a bit, see how far west I can go ?

BTW... how are those knees doing?

I just got back.I rode the clay track and the only mud was in the back whoops.The rest of the track was fine.It looked like the trails would surely be muddy in the low spots.Not crowded at all.Some stud riders were jumping everything...I had a good,safe time getting back into it.The last time I rode was 1998....I had the 04 yz250f with no #s and the all blue thor gear.Thanks to whoever the guy was(don't know if he posts here or not) who let my have laps on his 03 yz450f.It was a rocket ship.

Sounds good. As you probably already read, I'll be out there with my brother and a few friends. D1PP1N and his dad should be there too. My friends like parking by the top track in the upper area amongst the trees (in between the grass straight away strip and top track), so that's where I will probably be. I drive a pewter Chevy Z71 ext cab and as usual, will probably be the only Z-450 out there, so we shouldn't be hard to find. Exact arrival time is not yet known but I'm guessing late morning/noonish. See you out there ? . P.S. - look forward to seeing your RM250 in action, I had hard time in choosing between that and the 450.
I'll let you take a few laps on it, that should really make you wonder then. So far, I love the bike and couldn't be happier back on a 2 stroke.

I'll let you take a few laps on it, that should really make you wonder then. So far, I love the bike and couldn't be happier back on a 2 stroke.

Sounds good. I might just have to take you up on that offer, and of course I am more than willing to return the favor. See you out there ? .

I'm thinking of heading out to BR tomorrow to finish breaking in the 250x.

Did anyone ride out there today, how was it, muddy dry???

And is anyone else planning to go out Sun.?

Rode at BR Saturday, conditions were great on all the tracks, with very little dust.

Not a whole lot of people either, all in all, a great day for riding.

The only place with any standing water and or mud was the bottoms of the whoops on the clay track...and not much.

Enjoy Sunday!