Sign in to follow this  

New Here, Some Pics of My Bike!

Nice bike...for a 2smoker :thumbsup:

good having you here! :thumbsup:

Sick bike. I love my smoker.

I wonder if they are going to make a comeback?

Not anything particularly "SICK" about it, but it's nice and it's clean...

Not anything particularly "SICK" about it, but it's nice and it's clean...

Lets see your bike then, very nice bike man. If I was you i would ditch those graphics and get the subway ones ( they look mint)

I could tell you were from Pennsylvania without even looking at your location thing.

I could tell you were from Pennsylvania without even looking at your location thing.

Yeah me too, because its on the car's license plate!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

J/K man

Nice bike though. I still have my 2 smoker because im trying to sell it, but im sure i wont miss it one bit once its gone!

Very nice, was going to buy a 2-fifty smoker too, but went with a 4 stroke thumper. Since 2 Smokes are dead.

u need a new back tire badly!, but it is a real nice bike, usually u have a yamaha after 2 weeks it look 2 years old...

Very nice, was going to buy a 2-fifty smoker too, but went with a 4 stroke thumper. Since 2 Smokes are dead.

well that's not too bad being that this is a site dominated by 4-stroke riders

i could live with 1 of those comments. To answer something like "2 smokes are dead" i really shouldn't waste my time but ok..

there are tons of different 2-stroke engines out there that burn very clean (Activated Radical Combustion, Direct-Fuel Injection) to name a few. Anyways im not about to start a flame war defending a 2-stroke on a 4-stroke site because i'll get owned lol.

Anyways, Thanks for the comments guys :thumbsup:

and yes i did get a new tire lol don't worry

Lets see your bike then, very nice bike man. If I was you i would ditch those graphics and get the subway ones ( they look mint)

Yeah, but I don't post a thread saying look at my insane Honda CRF250R or Suzuki RM-Z 250 do I? When someone posted that I expected to see an awesome bike as all I saw was something that was kinda the average bike, nothing special about it, I'm not saying it is a bad bike by no means and if he enjoys his bike like that then sure. It is clean and it's nice, but not "INSANE".

I wouldn't expect someone to post a video saying "Look how fast I am" and then on the video get smoked by a little kid riding a Honda CRF50 or something rediculous like that... :thumbsup::thumbsup::confused:

Yeah, but I don't post a thread saying look at my insane Honda CRF250R or Suzuki RM-Z 250 do I? When someone posted that I expected to see an awesome bike as all I saw was something that was kinda the average bike, nothing special about it, I'm not saying it is a bad bike by no means and if he enjoys his bike like that then sure. It is clean and it's nice, but not "INSANE".

I wouldn't expect someone to post a video saying "Look how fast I am" and then on the video get smoked by a little kid riding a Honda CRF50 or something rediculous like that... :thumbsup::confused::bonk:

Better than both your bikes :thumbsup: